Chapter 18

* Before you read this. Read chapter 5 *

Why did I do that.

A tear streamed down my face. Then another. Then another. Why am I crying? I forgot how to cry. When was the last time? Years ago. Why does my heart hurt? I thought I hated him. But I don't. I care about him deeply. But I don't even know who he is. Why? If I cared so much about him, why did I forget him?

I was walking for what seems like hours. I didn't want to go home. I couldn't deal with there nonsense. I didn't even know where the hell I was. It was getting dark and the sun was just in line with the horizon in the west. So I'm guessing I'm near the south part of town. I saw colours and lights from a distance. Urgh. I had to no time for something positive and fun like a fair. But my feet had a mind of there own and they led me right to the entrance.

"Come on. Come on." I felt something tug on my hand. It was pulling me forward. I was confused. Who said that? The voice was familiar and it also reminded me of... of. I couldn't remember.

"I'm coming. Slow down its not as though the fair is gonna run away. Baka" Gray whispered. Wait. Why'd I say that? The words escaped my mouth. Did I say this? I can't remember. I was so close. Maybe if I go inside.

I walked into the fair and looked at the dazzling light that seemed to blind me. The carrousel was spinning and I seemed to be drawn in by the twisting movements. It was his favourite ride. I thought. Wait who's favourite. Ahhhh. The memories keep slipping away just when I'm in reach.

I walked around. And looked at all the games. But for some reason I stayed and watched the kids play wack-a-mole. When they won the teddy bears they hugged them warmly. I felt like I did that once. But I didn't win. Someone else did. But then why did I get the prize.

"Urgh. I can't be asked to stay in memory lane any longer. I'm leaving." I murmured.

But then words started echoing my ears. I only caught the last sentence.

"What. No" I felt as though arms were wrapping around me "Your very important to me. I could never forget you."