Chapter 32

Natsu POV
I pushed him on to the bed and made sure my tongue was winning this battle of dominance. I grabbed his shirt and ripped it off. I started trailing his neck with kissed till I found his soft spot which was hard since he was turned on by each little kiss how was I supposed to find 'the spot'. Eventually I found it and I sucked on it hard causing him to gasp and grab on to my hair. I smirking in between the kisses. I then carried on trailing my kisses to his chest. I stopped to pull of my shirt and then started to play with his nipple. I looked down to his to see that he was fully erect underneath his trouser.
"I see someone is enjoying himself." I said smirking. I pulled his trousers off along with mine too. And made my way to his....
This is where Amaimonisbae' your little imagination does the rest. I was grossed out writing that much. I don't write smut. But I did it for you.

I woke up the next morning to see Gray leaning on my chest with his arm wrapped around me. I softly pushed him slightly to wake him up.
"Gray. Gray." I whispered into his ear.
"Mmm." He mumbles. He then got more comfortable on my bare chest. What happened last night?
Gray tried to get up but he cried out in pain.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"My legs hurt. And so does my back side." (;) you guys know why)
"Gray. Don't you remember what happened last night?" I asked smirking. He started to blush hard. So he finally remembered.