I need to make stingue canon

Sting POV
"Sting we are going to get in trouble. This isn't right. Please let's stop now." Rogue whispered as sting swung over the school gate and dropped onto the other side.
"Come on. Live a little!" He exclaimed grinning. "Please, just this once." He pleaded and gave rogue the puppy dog eyes. Rogue eventually caved in and jumped over the fence too.
Sting dragged Rogue, as they ran through the road. They bumped past people and pushed everyone in the way. Well Sting did, Rogue sadly was being dragged along.
"Where are you taking me?" Rogue yelled as they finally halted to a stop. Then his eyes widened as he saw where Sting had taken him. "Why the hell are we here?" He asked.
"Cuz. I wanna give you something." Sting looked at where Rogue was staring and noticed where he accidentally had taken him. They were standing in front of a women's bra shop. They both started blushing hard and slowly walked away, averting there gaze from the store. Sting then pulled out a small box. Rogue leaned forward and stared at it. Sting opened the box and inside was a ring.
"Are you proposing?" Rogue whispered in a tone that sounded like he was being strangled.
"No. This is to show that I'm yours." The ring was pure gold and a white letters were engraved on. Rogue squinted his eyes and read out loud. 'Twin Dragons' and Sting took it from his hand and pushed into Rogues finger.
"Dude." Rogue said." I'm sorry. But I don't have a present for you." He said sadly. "If Id known..." He stopped abruptly when he saw how close Sting was standing. Sting leaned in and gently placed his lips and kissed him lightly. "Another gift from the amazing Sting"
"Seriously. How much do I owe you know!" Rogue said exasperated, throwing his arms in the air.