Chapter 24

Nastu POV

Wow. I felt like I was intruding a family moment.

"Er. Should I go? I asked nervously.

"Erm... no. Obviously. Your part of this too." Aunt Ur said in a matter of factly tone.

"So. What did he mean by all that." Gray asked. His face was filled with dread and despair.

"Gray. I'm sooo sorry." Ur whispered.

"No Lyons right. All these years all you cared about was me. You completely forgot your other kids and it's all my fault." He said monotonously.

"Gray. Even Lyon knows what you've been through. He has no right to say any of that stuff to you." She argued back.

"Mother. How could you say that?" Erza said. She was quiet most of the time but hearing that made her wanna say something." This is your own son. You can't love one child more than the other."

"Erza. I trust all my children to be strong. And all of you were. Except Gray. He was a little weakling." She replied.

"Gee. Thanks mum."

"Lyon, you and Ultear weren't weak. I was proud of you all and still am. I still wonder where I went wrong with Gray. Maybe cuz he's the last kid." Did she not realise Gray was there?

"Mum. Right here." Gray muttered.

"Yes I know."

"Gray. You've always been a sick child. You had all sorts of illnesses when you were young. But that wasn't the problem. Well it was but I mean, you never fought. You never tried. You always gave up. That's why your like this today."

"That's nice. Don't really care though."

"When I was pregnant with you I had two children. Twins. Your were the younger twin whilst Ultear was the older one. Everyone loved Ultear. especially Lyon. She died in a boat accident. Soon after your father and I divorced. I kept Lyon and Erza and you left with your father. He then died of cancer. And you came back. With hardly any memories. Your subconscious had felt so much pain. So much negativity that it totally blocked out most of your memories. That's it really. That's the story. Of course there's more to it in the detailed part. But I really don't want to go into that right now." Ur said.

"Oh is that is. Kay. Well I'm going to bed. Night." And with that he left the room.

After I left the Fullbuster household. I kept replaying what has happened. Those guys had it worse than me. I wish I could of helped them. Even a small bit. But I didn't. I just made it worse.

*Next chapter. Grays past. Part 1*