Chapter 28

****oooo. 8K. I'm feeling da love. XD***

Natsu POV

How would you feel if someone barged through the door and sent it flying.

"What on earth!" Screamed the supply teacher.

Then I got zapped with a beam of ice. It nearly killed me. I dodged it by a millimetres. I could of died here.

"Ice make: Lance!" Someone screamed. It was obviously Gray. What the hell was he thinking.

"Fire Dragon Roar."

Then something flashed past me. And out came Gray he was standing in front of me, ready for another attack.

"Ice make:Rage." Then something flashed past me. Suddenly Gray was standing in front of me. He was smiling. It wasn't a smirk or a mad grin. It was a warm and content smile. Something I hadn't seen him do in so long.

Timeskip: principal office.

"What the hell are you two thinking? This is the second time you two nearly destroyed the school!" Makarov shouted. I looked over and saw Ur repeatedly hitting Gray at the back of the head. Again any again. It was almost hilarious.

"Your so going to get killed!"She said.

"Natsu I would punish you but you don't have a carer or parent." He was cut of by Ur.

"I'm his legal guardian from now on." Ur said solemnly.

"WHATT!" Gray and Natsu shouted in unison.

Once they left the office Ur rushed past muttering something about mission. Gray held be my the shoulders and looked me in the eye.

"Natsu. I hate you. But no matter what, I'll always love you, ya flame brain."

"...." Was I hallucinating or going mad.

*I can't believe I had to re write that :(*