Stingueeeee!<3

*This is the so called filler chapter. I haven't wrote about sting and rogue in ages. Even in the actual story line. So I'm gonna. I have absolutely no idea what to write right now. So imma improvise. Kay*

Rogue POV

*Sigh*

Why does he always do this?

"Rogue Cheney? Sting Eucliffe? What are you doing?" Asked Mr Wakaba.

"Well sir. We're obviously making love." Sting said smugly. Everyone in the class started snickering.

"No sir. We're not. Stings just being an idiot. I apologise for his behaviour." I really hated it when he did stupid stuff like this.

"Rogue?" He fake gasped. " Your not proud of our relationship. How could you? I thought you loved me? I thought we had something?" He wiped away his fake tears, while the whole class burst out laughing. My patience was running thin and I was about to snap.

"Shut up. You dumbass!" I whispered.

"Rogue. We shouldn't be using language like that in school. You don't want a scolding from Mr Wakaba? Now do you?" It was a though he wanted me to kill him. I really wanted to bloody beat the crap out of him.

I picked up my textbook and smacked it on his face. He tumbled back of his chair and hit the floor with the chair lying on top of him.

"Rogue. Normally you would be in trouble. But even I would do that with Sting annoying me like that. No actually I'd do worse. I don't know how you put up with him."

'Oooooo'. The whole class jeered.

Sting got up. His face was flushed and he looked flustered. He looked pretty cute. I could kiss him right now.

So I picked up the textbook and hit him again. Right on his nose. And of course he fell back again.

Yeah. I ain't the Uke of this relationship. Hell no!!!!