♡Uno♡

"Jen Jen I'm here!"

"Mrs. Bae. Have you seen Jennie come to the library?" Lisa asks the old woman who was looking at funny cat videos on facebook.

Mrs. Bae looks up from her phone and shook her head. "From what I remember she was here but then left like a minute ago.  You can probably catch up to her since you know she walks like a freaking turtle." She says, earning a chuckle from Lisa.

"She really does but thanks Mrs. Bae. I'll see you tomorrow." Lisa was already by the door so she had to yell and make everyone look at her in annoyance. You can't blame them. Some of them were just having a shitty day and Lisa's yelling did not make it better. She apologized before waving at the librarian a goodbye.

"Thank fuck she left already."

Jennie gets up from the desk as she holds an opened book on her left hand. "I thought you were going to give up on me and expose me." She says and Mrs. Bae rolled her eyes.

"I didn't expose you this time because you told me you were going to finish planting the flowers in my garden if I lied to lisa." Mrs. Bae explained. "I feel bad now. The sweet girl just wants to talk to her older classmate or should I say, girlfriend." She wiggles her eyebrows.

Jennie scrunched in disgust. "Mrs. Bae why would you ever say those type of things. That little mosquito doesn't deserve to be called my girlfriend."

Jennie thinks about it for a second and shivers at the thought. People these days are weird.

"Hmm what if you and her turn out to be soulmates." Mrs. Bae continued to tease. The brunette gasps in horror. "Oh gosh no! That would be a nightmare."

How can the sweet popular girl of the school be dating or being the soulmate of the quiet and rude girl of the school. Jennie wouldin't even date her if it was the end of the world and the two were the only ones that survived. Lisa was one of the "most annoying and dumbest person" she has ever met, is what she would say But people think otherwise.  They have seen and heard some very very interesting things about those two but wouldn't say a peep.

"I think it would be cute. You could be like my daughter Irene and her two girlfriends."

"It's cause the three have been friends since kindergarten as me and lisa-" Jennie started.

"Have meet each other and been together since middle school." Mrs. Bae finished.

"She does the talking and I listen to her." Jennie said as she picked up her falling glasses. The librarian sighed.

Half of the school ships lisa with jennie but don't act like it. Some think that Jenlisa could be soulmates while others think the two would probaly be a couple for months until they discover their soulmates and break it off. Jennie has heard one of the shippers and thought they were the most dumbest people in the world. More dumber than Lisa. Lisa just thought it was fun. It's not like it was hurting any of them.

"If she's ever my chosen one, I will jump off a cl-"

"Jennie?"

The brunette went quiet. She wanted the ground to swallow her up in this moment. She should've just stayed hiding for her life until it was clear the blonde wasn't coming back. "Nini I thought you left?" Lisa says confused.

Jennie didn't look up. She was irritated and whenever she felt like that her face was intimidating.

"Are you okay? Did something happen to your face." Lisa continued to ask, feeling worried. As she was about to get closer, Jennie turned around and glared.

"Don't come near me." Jennie hissed.

Lisa showed no fear and laughed. "I wanted to give you these strawberry snacks I bought you yesterday. I hope you enjoy them." The big smile on Lisa's face was back again.

'Ugh just leave' Jennie thought.

"I hope to see you tomorrow. Have fun eating the snacks, bye beautiful." Lisa said before placing the bag on the desk and skipping to the door.

Mrs. Bae walked up to her with a disappointed expression. "Gosh jennie. You're so mean."

"I don't care if I'm mean to her. That brat deserves my rudeness." Jennie spat back. She looked at the snacks that the younger brought her and scoffed. How many times did she have to tell Lisa that she wasn't interested in her gifts.

Mrs. Bae rolled her eyes. When was Jennie ever going to stop her childish games.

💔

_______________________________________

First chapter done.

What do you all think?
Do you think jennie is a big meanie or??

    And lastly thank you for reading♡