Dieciséis

"Yes Nini, kiss me and make me yours!"

"Nie!"

"Jennie!"

The angry shouting of her strict teacher made the sleepy teenager open her eyes quickly and met with blurry vision. She picked her head up from the table and rubbed her eyes.

When she regains her vision back, she sees eyes looking at her. A lot of them and that made her heart drop. please just kill me. She slowly looks up, praying that the old lady wasn't standing right infront of her. She flinches seeing her stand right infront of her, big ruler in her hands and a scary face.

"How is sleeping in my class?" The scary teacher asks. Jennie nervously smiles. "Wasn't too bad. The desk felt comfortable." She replies and her some of her classmates laugh.

"Well I'm guessing it's not going to feel bad whenever you go to afterschool detention." Mrs. Li placed a white paper on her desk. 'Room D34. 4:30pm'

Jennie sighed, ripping the paper into pieces and throwing it into a near trash can without the teacher noticing. Today was definitely not going well.

Especially after having that wonderful dream that jennie will be calling, "disgusting"

"Since you delinquents want to know who got the best grade in the test than I'll tell you who. Everyone clap for your classmate......J-Jennie kim?!"

'Why in the world would I dream about lisa and me about to have a major makeout. This isn't making sense!' Jennie says frustrated. 'Kissing that brat would be my biggest nightmare'

"With two answers wrong and twenty questions correct. You also have the highest grade out of every of my periods!" Mrs. Li added in shocked.

'Now when me and lisa are together in the library all I am going to think about what I said. Fuck me' Jennie hided her face with her hands as her classmates were confused about her reaction.

"I applaud you for your perfect grade, Miss Kim but that doesn't mean you're off the hook. You will be required to attend detention" She said and looked at the panicked girl. "Jennie?"

'Her lips were so plump and pink. I wonder if they would feel soft in real life? wait wha-'

"Jennie kim!" Mrs. Li yelled in annoyance. "U-um yes?" Jennie says startled. "Congratulations on your test grade." The teacher repeated again. Jennie faked a smile as she thanked her.

"The bell is about to ring. Thank god. You all can start packing."

The stressed brunette quickly got her things together and ran out to her next class whenever the bell ringed.

💔

"Why does it look like you just ran a mile without stopping?" Chaeyoung asked as she noticed the oldest sweating. Jennie awkwardly laughed, placing the music sheet down.