Diez

"Lisa shut the fuck up before I change my mind and decide to leave you in the theaters."

"Nini have I ever told you that you look so cute when you try to be intimidating?" Lisa says. "Because if I have then you already know that you wouldn't do that."

The words that came out of her mouth wouldn't have irritated Jennie if it wasn't for the smug look on the youngers face.

"Well this time I'm being serious. So if you don't take me serious then don't act surprise when you're alone." Jennie states, grabbing a handful of buttered popcorn.

Not a lot of people had came to watch the same movies the group was watching. A small family and two teenagers who sat far away from them since they had a feeling the group would be noisy. Everyone settled down when the lady announces that people should turn their phones off and to be quiet. The movie had started off very interesting as there were explosions and people running for their lives but in the middle it was getting less intriguing.

The throwing popcorn and poking her cheek stopped for a couple minutes but then lisa got bored and annoyed jennie again.

"Jennie your cheeks are so squishy. You have fluffy-chubby cheeks."

Jennie closed her eyes, telling herself the movie would end in any minute and then she could put lisa in a garbage can.

"You look so beautiful. Are you a princess?"

"No I'm a human."

"Hey you lovebirds!" The two looked at taehyung. "Can yall shut up? There's people trying to enjoy seeing Ji chang- wook shirtless." He said while glaring. He didn't get a reply so he went back to watching the movie.

"You heard that love? No more whining." Lisa playfully said with a smirk.

Jennie smacked her head lightly. "Be quiet." Ignoring the way she liked how the blonde called her the sweet nickname.

Lisa cringed in pain as she pouted her lips. "That hurt." She whispers.

The young blondie doesn't say anything and goes back to watching the movie until there's a scene of the main character taking his shirt off and his abs glowing. The teenagers squeal and Lisa fans herself.

"Oh my seuss....Ji Chang-wook is so handsome. Don't you agree jen?"

"I guess." Jennie replied with a bored expression  Lisa let's out a loud dramatic gasp gaining three people's attention. They give her glare and tell her to shush. They act like as if they weren't squealing like whales a couple seconds ago.

"I'm sorry it's just that my wife said that Ji Chang-wook isn't handsome." Lisa briefly explains but the couple didn't care.

Jennie was covering her face like she always does whenver lisa embarrases her or feels embarrased. She wanted to drive the whole group back when they picked who should sit with who. She regretted agreeing to jeongin request.

"Before I continue watching the movie can I ask you a question?" Lisa whispers, her lips almost touching her ear.

"No. Be quiet." Jennie says and shakes her head.

"Pretty please." Lisa pleads. Doing a small pout at the end.

"Can you pretty please shut up?"

"Yeah if you let me ask you a question."

Jennie sighed giving up. She nodded at the request.

"Do you like chocolate or strawberries?"

Jennie didn't answer the question. She pretened that lisa was finally quiet. Lisa smiled seeing the annoyance in her future soulmate face.

She layed her head on her shoulder, not opening her lips and enjoying the moment.

💔
_

_____________________________________

Since in the comments i got "continue" then im continuing it.

I was going to add a kiss scene but I was like nah too fast. 😎

I hope you all enjoyed