♡Diecinueve♡

Jennie wanted to trap soojin in a room full with spiders and monkeys.

She was overly annoyed with soojin's acting. How her mother would turn around with a smile and soojin would glare behind her back. There was no good reason for her to do that when her mom had been nothing but nice to her. It annoys Jennie how much she was good at pretending to be this angel when she was far from that.

"When did you arrive to korea?" Mrs. Jung asked. "I forgot which day it was but I'm pretty happy I'm back." Soojin says as she wrapped her arms around the brunette. "I get to be with my soon to be girlfriend."

Mrs. Jung chokes on her tea before excusing herself. She looks at the two in shock when she calms down. "You both have feelings for each other? Oh my gosh that is so cute." She squealed and clapped her hands.

Jennie tightened hands on soojin hips. Signaling a warning to stop or she will regret it. But the red head smiles. "Isn't it."

She loved it whenever jennie was pissed. It was a pretty sight to see.

And a wonderful feeling.

"Me and Jennie decided to be a couple when we both graduate. I think it was a great idea because of how senior year is so hectic and could ruin our relationship. " Soojin continues to spit out lies.

Mrs. Jung cooed. "Sweetie how come you never told me? Have you told your group of friends?!"

Jennie sighed. "I don-"

"What about Lisa? That little flufball is going to be heartbroken. How could you Jennie kim." Her mom says as she shakes her head.

"Lisa? Who is that." Soojin asked.

"Lisa is a cinnamon roll and Jennie's crush."

"MOM!"

"Jennie's crush?"

"Well I don't think anymore since you two are about to be a couple." Soojin pouted and turned around. "Y-you don't have feeling for me?" She used her puppy dogs eyes again. Jennie didn't
hide this time and showed disgust.

"Mom is talking nonsense." Jennie replied. "Is lisa the girl you're always with? The one that calls you princess?" Soojin lowerd her head.

"Soojin let's talk-"

The sad pouting that she was giving the annoyed girl was pissing her off more. "Mom, me and soojin are going to be upstairs doing a project."

"Of course. I'll bring snacks later."

Jennie nodded and quickly walked away with soojin. Her hands still on her waist but more tightly. "Jennie, baby, your hands are-"

"Soojin just shut the fuck up and go upstairs." The brunette warned her.

Soojin smirked, 'It's working'

💔

"Jeeenniee."

"My baby beaar."

"My cold hearted princess."

"Je-"

"Soojin if you don't zip your fucking lips I swear I will do it." Jennie said irritated.

"I'm waiting." Soojin pucked her lips and closed her eyes.

Jennie rolled her eyes. If soojin wanted her to shut her up then she will. "I wouldn't want my lovely soon to be girlfriend waiting." She pulled out super glue and placed some on soojin lips.

"Ready?"

"Mhm."

"There." Soojin opened her eyes in confusion seeing blue paper stuck on her red plump lips. She tried to take it off but it stayed on.

"You bwit!"

Jennie rolled her eyes and went back on studying.

She could finally have some peace and quiet.

"Jwengie!" Soojin muffled angrily trying to take the blue paper away. The more she pulled the more it hurt.

"Jwengie twake doies aper-"

"Yall hear something?" Jennie asked as she flipped a page. Soojin glared at her.

"Taksjajw teise of mle!"

"Dramatic bitch." Jennie harshly pulled it causing soojin to scream loudly. The red-headed girl ran to the bathroom to check on her lips.

The red lipstick off, a bit blood on her bottom lip, a bruise on the left and dry lips. Like un-chapped ones. Soojin glared at jennie.

"Why the fuck did you do that? Do you know how fucking dangerous it is?" Soojin yelled angrily.

Jennie smirked. "Well you wanted me to shut you up right? So I made your wish come true."

Soojin sighed heavily and grabbed her things. "I mean it in another way you dumb bitch."

Jennie gasped and did an innocent look. "You did?! I'm so sorry... I didn't know." Then laughed. Soojin huffed leaving the room and ignored Mrs. Jung who was asking her questions.

'Since you hurt me, I think I should hurt your innocent sunshine."

💔

______________________________________

Sorry it's so short but

The drama will finally happen👀

I hope you enjoyed♡