♡Cuarenta y Tres♡

When the boy had told her that he lived in that house that she was trying to find, she was stunned but at the same time muddled. Two reasons. The little human besides her was the brother of the person who disliked her. Soojin had a sibling who looked nothing like her.

Being inside the house was another shock to Lisa. Two long staircases that possibly lead you to more than five rooms, a big sparkly chandelier, and a huge living room. She could imagine how rich the kitchen and the backyard looked. "Uncle Han doesn't let us go in the room over there. He says ghosts live here." The boy points to the red door.

That was very odd. The color didn't match the house at all. It was something that would catch your eye when you enter. "Are you by yourself most of the times?"

He nodded. "Always but whenever Shuhua brings her friends it turns out into a jungle party!"

Lisa laughs. Well soojin's brother was definetly more nicer.

"Do you wanna be my new friend?" He asks, a big smile on his face.

Lisa hesitated at first but went with it. This would probably be the last time he will see him. "You have to tell me your name first."

"I forgot to tell you?" He said confused. "Well Mi nombre is Chan. Seo Chan." Lisa shook the boy's hand as he pulled it out for a handshake.

"While we wait for my sister to come, We should watch something in netflix." Chan suggests.

"Sure. I heard they added some new episodes on paw patrol." Lisa says, placing her backpack on the small couch.

Chan tells her to  get the snacks and he puts on the series. Thankfully the kitchen was close to the living room, so there was no reason for her to be lost.

Lisa grabbed whatever she could that wouldn't make them go up to get more
and then ran back to the living room. Chan was having difficulty choosing because episode four and five were his favorite.

"Close your eyes and point to one." She recommends as the boy nods and does it.

His finger ends up on episode four but then clicks on episode seven.

"I thought you like-"

"People change."

💔

It was 8pm when the two bosses of the house arrived with exhaustion and hunger in their stomach. Mr. Seo walked up to his room, too lazy to eat while Soojin went to the kitchen.

The first thing she notices is the ripped chocolate wrappings that were on the ground. Next was the small puddle of red soda on the table and a wet notebook that was now thrown in the trash. She feels a flood of annoyance wash over her. Who else stays in the house and does nothing but make a mess?

"CHAN LEE!"

She waits and waits for the boy to come in with a frown on his face, but he never does. She angrily goes to the living room and is greeted with not only one person but two. Someone familiar.