Seis

Jisoo slammed her hands on the table causing everybody to be shook.
"Jennie kim. What the fuck did you do to my baby Lisa?"

Jennie looked up from her phone and shrugged. "I don't remember doing anything to her. We just read some books and then we went our ways." She briefly explained and jisoo rolled her eyes.

Did Jennie think she was born yesterday?

"Well guessing for the fake smiling and crying in the libary of course nothing bad happend." Jisoo sarcastically said. Tzuyu and Jungkook were pretty scared since Jisoo doesn't really show this side of hers. Jennie sighed. "I did not do anything to her. Probably family problems or I don't know. Ask her it ain't my problem."

"If you don't fix the problem you caused, I will burn all your book collections. You heard me?" Jisoo warned her. Jennie pretended she wasn't intimidated by the looks of the older and hummed.

'oh shiver me timbers'

"Yes senpai. I'll do anything to make the annoying brat happy again." She said in a high-pitched voice while putting her hands up and down.

Jisoo didn't say nothing back and went to her table.

Now everybody in Jennies group was interested and wanted to hear what happend yesterday. "Spill the tea sister." Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Ugh jungkook don't do that. It makes you look old."

"Excuse me. Do not say that about my baby." Taehyung said hugging his boyfriend.

"Listen here you ugly mosquitoes. All I did was rant about how Lisa makes me annoyed everyday." She reveals the truth. The four people looked at her in a bored expression.

"And what happend after that?" Taeyong spoke up.

"I said that I'm the only person she doesn't make me happy. I feel hatred towards her? Yeah I think that's what I told her." Jennie continued and eunha gasped.

"You dumbass, Lisa's sensitive."

Jennie scoffed. "Okay and why should I fucking care?"

"When Lisa gets yelled she turns sad and starts to fake smile and whenever the sunshine of the school isn't sunny it brings the whole mood down!" Taeyong said dramatically as he did movements with his hands.

"Taeyong you're being dramatic. I don't think Lisa is the sunshine. . .
Wait.... fuck, she is. I forgot." Jennie finally realized and again was stressed.

"You better go apologize to her you rat." Eunha said while putting on mascara. "Oh you won't be getting the fun fun in the future." She smirks at her.

Jennie was disgusted. "I won't be ever touching her. Also keep that to yourself."

Eunha smirk is still on her face and she shrugs. "I'm just speaking facts."

💔