♡Cuarenta y Siete♡

Her gaze slowly shifted to the text that was underneath the images.

Tears welled up in Soojin's eyes. What hell was going on. This shouldn't be happening. Lisa should be staying away from Jennie. Angry at Jennie for playing with her feelings. Disgusted by her for cheating on her ex. She should be in her house, crying on her shoulder that she was right. Telling her to stay away from Jennie so she doesn't become a victim like her

Nothing. She's not doing any of that. Lisa is holding hands with the love of her life. Kissing her cheek and making her smile. Having Jennie taking her on dates. Having the same experience she had.

This wasn't fair.

Soojin takes one final look at the image before hurling the phone against the wall and venting her wrath. 
Pushing every item that was on her desk, throwing anything that was near her, breaking her TV and the mirrors with a bat. Writing betrayer, cheater, and liar in red on Jennie's face and then ripping all of their pictures in pieces. Destroying every gift that she kept from the brunette.

Her mess. Her beautiful mess. She catches a sight of herself. Mascara rolling down her cheeks, lips wobbling, and her breath un-even. "Just look at yourself, Soojin. Look at your mess."

She wipes it away and turns around.

"I-I had it perfectly planned."

Put on a show for everyone so the rumors could start and for Lisa to be curious about her. When they meet, to act nice so Lisa would believe that the rumors weren't true and she wouldn't become suspicious. Force Mrs. Jang to make Lisa her partner for the project. Lies about being grounded and suggests to do it in her house. Thinks of a plan to tell her about Jennie's past. Their dating history. The lies and secrets. Anything that would break whatever Jennie and her had going on.

Lies.

The ones that gave her a reaction that she's been longing. That proceeded with the plan.

Soojin had slept well that night. She knew whatever she told Lisa wouldn't be kept hidden. Sooner or later, Jennie would know and her homescreen will be filled with missed calls from her and angry texts. She expected to see Jennie at her door and them to argue. The huge argument would lead to something big. A possible friendship of theirs to come back.

But that never happened. Nothing from her.

"Well now you know. The bitch isn't dumb."

Soojin grabs the picture and smirks. "If I can't have Jennie then you can't have her. Nobody can."

"Dear Lisa. Do you like the color red?"

Little Chan's eyes grew wide.

💔

"So you really don't know your ABC's?"

"I do know my ABC's. It's just that I haven't said them in a long time." Jennie said as she secretly searches the alphabet.