21 | Aftermaths

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE -
aftermaths

- wildest dreams - taylor swift -

a t h e n a

TIME STOPS WHEN HIS lips meet mine.

Brayden cups my face, my hands tangle themselves in his silky locks. The kiss is raw, overflowing with passion and hunger. My veins seem to course with liquid pleasure which only increase when Brayden pulls me closer to him.

Desire, so much desire that it shoves me to the brink of insanity. My body shapes perfectly against his as if we are a puzzle piece finally joined together for a satisfying finish.

He deepens the kiss and I don't even try to suppress the moan that breaks free at the action. So long, for so long I've thought of what kissing him would be like-practically yearned for it. I know now that it is, without a doubt, worth the wait.

Heat spreads from my stomach to my chest and toes. Our lips move in sync, neither of us plan to pull away, his hands leave my face and trail lower, leisurely worshiping my curves and skin.

I become aware of my hands which at some point had slipped under his shirt and rest against his abbed torso. We only break away when the need for oxygen becomes vital.

Breathing heavily, I rest my forehead against his.

"Wow." Brayden's the first to break the silence, the words cause a smile to stretch on my face.

"I think we have a long night ahead of us." I grin, still breathless and reeling from the overwhelming pleasure that his lips garnered.

"I think you're right." and with that Brayden once again connects his lips to mine.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

Groaning, I try to roll over to the side but I find myself I'm unable to do so which makes me reluctantly open my eyes only to come face to face with a sleeping Brayden.

His strong arms cage me to his chest as his breaths come in even and relaxed exhalations and inhalations.

Once again, I'm mesmerised by the sight of him looking so at peace. As weird as it sound, I don't think I would ever get tired of seeing him sleep.

The events of last night come flooding to me, tugging my lips up in a grin instantaneously. Last night was..amazing.

We couldn't get enough of each other, couldn't keep our hands and lips off each other-to be exact-which had resulted in very swollen lips, tossed clothes and us falling asleep out on the sand.

Brayden's lashes, which I always bring up my envy for to him, flutter and he opens an eye, a frown already gracing addictive lips.

I lean down to peck those very lips, whispering against them "We're supposed to leave in hardly two hours, better get up and dress before anyone stumbles upon us."

With that, I quickly slip out of his embrace and into our hut. That wide smile refusing to wear off.

❀❀❀❀❀❀