Chapter 1: The New Girl

Melissa's POV:

Another school year...great! More bullies, more injuries, more brutal teachers, nothing could go wrong right? Note the sarcasm. I've always hated school because nobody likes me I mean who would like a nerdy girl like me? I may have Elsie; she's my only best friend. She understands me. Sadly she's in a different school because we may be nerds of the same book (get it? No? Carry on then...) But she is smarter than me.

Yes, we keep in touch but things were never the same without her beside me. She loves science, chocolate, movies, music and she can play the piano, guitar and the flute. Who am i? I'm the math geek who loves books, music, chocolate, a write and I can sing. There I said it, I sing. But I never or will I EVER sing in front of anyone. Ok, I'm going in the new school, Ms Mongrel's Highschool , honestly I don't want to be here I wish I was better in science than math now. Oh Elsie I need you by my side!!

As I walk in I get greeted by other peoples stares at me. Great. Best entrance yet. I walk in the Principal's office and got my schedule. I directly go to the locker I'm assigned to and a girl comes to me, she has long hair and is wearing a white T-shirt with black skinny jeans and a red Jansport bag.

" Hi! I'm Chloe, Chloe Chua. What's your name?" she said "Um, hi I'm Melissa Skye" I said "Can I see your schedule?" "uhh, sure" I gave her my schedule and she quickly studied it "Yes! We have Math and Music together!!" she said "oh how nice... I guess" I said

" How about this, lets meet up at lunch! I'll wait for you at the entrance of the cafeteria and I'll tell you more about this place" she said and I just agreed. I'm guessing me and her are gonna get along pretty quickly AND I need to know more about this place if I want to survive it.

We chatted little more until the bell rung and I went to my first class. English. At least I'm quite good on this subject right? I walked in the class and I sat at the back, once again, here comes another girl but this girl has short hair that has a pink and green streak on her hair and has bangs.

She was wearing a black T-Shirt with a hot pink "LOVE" print on it with a purple bag. She sat beside me " Hi I'm McKenzie but my friends call me Kenzie, and you are?" she asked " Hello, I'm Melissa" I told her. She smiled and said " and I'll call you?" she asked " Mel will be fine" I told her with a slight smile, Wow its just the 1st day and I just made 2 friends, unbelievable. Then the teacher came in and told everyone to shut up, well there goes my good start, then "Kenzie" passed me a small note that said " Meet me at recess?" I looked at her and I smiled letting her know it was a yes.

🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠

So, this is my first chapter! I'll make a longer one in the next chapter if it was good enough. Credits to my Pawsome bestie monsterikaaa for the cover and the school name, girl you did perfect!! Follow her and read her book because her work is just perfect I'm not even kidding!!

See you guys at the next chapter!!