Chapter 26: Shopping With Leah

Melissa's POV:

We made it to the mall and the first store we went to was a really girly store. Floral stuff here, Dresses there, bow ties everywhere!! But, my eyes got caught on the puppy prints. I bought 2 puppy T-Shirts and Leah bought a floral dress, yeah!

The next store we went to was my pick so we went to a store where gaming is everywhere. Since the had minecraft merchandise, I bought a creeper sweater, minecraft T- shirt and a baby pig stuff toy. Leah got interested with the ender man toy so she bought that too.

She picked the next store and it had accessories like hair ties to headbands, wigs, necklaces and bracelets. She bought a plain white cuff bracelet, a red hair tie and two cat ear head bands. One white one black. I just bought puppy ears and a necklace.

Since we both where getting hungry, we went to a pizza place. We ordered and split our cash so we both can pay then sat at a table near the wall "This day was too awsome!" she said "I know right?" I said "So, how are you and Mitch?" she asks "Oh we're fine, how's your studies?" I ask "Meh, they aren't that high but at least it's passing"

We both ended up talking for a while then came our pizza! we ate everything and came home to our houses happily. Leah is an awesome friend, such an awesome friend!

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Hey there! Leah made up for that 'Awkward' thing that happened. But what will bug us all is that who was she talking too? I wrote the story and I'll be honest with you that's not any of her family members. But anyways, I'm sorry it's just something short, but I has my own reasons :)

See you all in the next chapter!!!!!!!!