Chapter 4:Defence

Melissa's POV:

I was outside of the school gates, scared because "The Pop Girls" might get me. Should I even go? If I go, they might hunt me if I won't go I will not see my friends and I will miss out on class.

Maybe I should just go ho- "Hi Mel" I hear someone behind me say "Hey M-Mitch" I stuttered for two reasons. One is because this is Mitch to I'm still scared to go to school "Come with me?" he asked "Where?" I asked "To school silly!" he said "Uhh sure" I said, I felt LESS afraid now.

As we walk in to the school, people stared at me and Mitch, oh yeah! Mitch is a basketball player and I'm a nerd... wow. Then my heart started beating faster because the pop girls saw me, with Mitch. "Hey there Mitch!" Chealsy said while batting her eyes at him, I looked at Mitch and he looked disgusted by her "Hi Chealsy" he said awkwardly

"Oh my, come with us Mitch! We wouldn't want that umm girl disturb your popularity" she said. It was true though, if Mitch hangs with me his reputation might get screwed "I wouldn't want to walk around with sluts, THAT will ruin my reputation and Mel? She is five thousand times better than you guys because she is smart enough to wear clothes" Mitch said getting angry.

Chealsy and her pack scoffed and walked away, swaying their hips making sure Mitch sees their asses. I looked at him again and he looked angry AND ten times MORE disgusted

"Why did you defend me?" I asked "One, like what I said to all of them and two they shouldn't pick on smart and silly girls like you" he said. I blushed at what he said he walked me to my class and when I got there I looked at him "Mitch, thanks for defending me" I said "No problem Mel, I'll go now, bye" he said I swore he looked back and blushed... no no no no no!!! why would HE blush at ME? Thoughts and imaginations just...... stop it!!

When I got in, I saw Kenzie. She saw me and motioned me to sit with her "Where have you been? Did the girls try to hit you again? Should we kick their butts? Why are you blushing?" she asked "Here's what happened just this morning..." I started. I explained everything and she just started fan girling about it! Chloe!! I need you... I think I'm crushing on one of my friends.... Mitch.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
Hi there, i know i always take a long time to update but I just had a few ideas for the next chapters and one of them is this. Forgive my tardiness!! Btw, for those who go to BCDC and are reading this book, CONGRATS ACHIEVERS AND STRIVERS!!! Anyways, forgive me please 😞

I'll see you and your pretty\handsome\meh\kawaii\cube or whatever face in the next chapter