Chapter 10: Chloe's Old Friends

Melissa's POV:

I still couldn't get over how McKenzie is acting, does she know that she can do better and be better! I walked to the cafeteria,got my lunch and went to the table where I saw Chloe, Brice, Mitch, Felix and two girls I've never met before. I walked over there anyways, new friends I guess?

"Mel!! hi!! these are my old friends, Kristen Havoc and Chamile Lim!!" Chloe says getting all happy, I smiled widely. "Hey Guys!! and Gal and New gals!!" I say getting a bit nervous. "

I wanted to test something, I sat beside Kristen who seemed to be even more happy now that I sat beside her and made friends with her and all of a sudden Mitch stands up with his lunch and sits beside me.

Has he gone crazy? Why would he even like to sit with me? Never mind. I got to know Chamile and Kristen better and it turns out they can easily adapt to new people! They are just as wild as Chloe too!!

After lunch, I saw Felix and Chloe talk a bit and Felix does the same kiss move that Mitch gave me this morning, FELIX AND CHLOE!!!! I scream happily to my self. Chloe looked so happy but brushed it of and just looked like she was smirking it off.

Me and Mitch head of for science but as we go there I see that Dane guy and remembered something... Dane and Kristen are related!! No wonder the last name was familiar.

Dane all of a sudden looks at me, I gave him the look of disgust.After I did, Mitch puts him arm around my shoulder in front of him "Back off man, my best friend here deserves better" Mitch said "Dude? Best friend? she could at least be my girl friend cause she is just your best friend" Dane said.

I felt Mitch tense up and I just held his back "Just walk away, brush it off and don't start a fight" I tell him. He does what I tell him to do and walks with me. He took his arm off my shoulder and he ruffles up his hair a bit then fixes it a little

"Thanks for defending me... for the 2nd time of the day" I told him. The stressed up look on him faded away quickly and it turned into a smile "Anything for you Mel"

Such a nice/bad boy, I just hope Dane and Kenzie be a thing so Dane would leave me alone... with my Mitch.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌞🌝🌚🌍

Update number 2 of the day!!!! Hope you liked this chapter too, it's fun updating. Just wait for the next update for more on this storehhh!! See you there!!!!