Seven

Ever since the day she found out the truth about Naruka's mother, Hinata has found herself growing more attached to the young girl. She had to stop her from calling her 'mommy' outloud in front of everyone because for one it was a bit embarrassing and for two to prevent any unwanted and unneeded rumors to began floating around.

She has to help one of her friends out this weekend so she goes to her father's office at the school.

"Come in dear. I know that soft knock from anywhere." the headmaster says.

Hinata bows to him respectfully, "Hello father. I came to inform you that Ino needs my help this weekend to get her menus together for her wedding in November."

He nods and chuckles, "I'm still shocked that Ino is getting married. I pity the young man that has to deal with her for the rest of his life." Hinata giggles as well, "Well, he's the head of the Nakamura franchise so he can just give her his credit card to instantly win any argument."

Hiashi chuckles again before stopping. "Wait. Nakamura franchise?"

He searches through his desk and pulls out a magazine.

"Is this him?"

Hinata looks at the magazine to where her father is pointing and nods. "Yes . That's him." She then stops, 'Wait one cotton picking minute.' She snatches the magazine and looks at the front cover again.

Sakura's ex-husband is on the front cover as well but the one who really catches her eye is the man in the middle.

'N-Naruto-kun?' she thinks.

She then runs out of the office with the magazine still in her possession leaving her father there puzzled. She goes into her empty classroom and searches her purse. She pulls out a card she's had in her possession for a little over a month.

She looks down at the card and sure enough it's the same name. The same guy that let her use his car a month ago, the same guy that had her car fixed for her free of charge, the same guy who is the father of her favorite student and the same guy she hasn't taken her mind off of since she first spoke with him is...

"Naruto Uzumaki."

/Naruto's office/

Naruka is sitting on the office couch watching something on tv with Jhala while Naruto talks on the phone with Sakura.

"Sak come on man. It's not that big of a deal."

"Naruto. When Ino said plus one she didn't mean Naruka. She actually meant you had to bring a date."

"But Naruka can be my date."

"No. Not happening Uzumaki. You're going to get up and go find you a date to the wedding otherwise we're going to set you up on a blind date. And I think we both know what happens when Ino and Sasuke set you on blind dates."