Twenty pt. 2

OH WAIT!!! THE CHAPTER ISNT OVER!!! ITS CHAPTER TWENTY!!! AS A TRIBUTE TO MY FIRST NARUHINA FANFIC, THIS CHAPTER WILL BE THE MIDBOOK FINALE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! BACK TO THE STORY!!!!

But before I continue, let us all take a moment to admire how freaking sexy Cho-cho is in this picture

Ok now back to the story!!!!
_________________________________

Naruto wakes up the next morning and stretches. He is still is a blissful state as has had the best sleep of his life after the night of passion he shared with the new love in his life. The bright light peeking through the windows make him squint and groan in annoyance and he shields his face from the punishing beams of nature.

He adjusts his eyes but then realizes something. The bed is lighter and there is a presence that was there last night that is absent. Looking over, he notice that Hinata's not next to him. He repeatedly pats the side of the bed she was sleeping on as if to confirm his assumptions in his mind.

He blinks...

...and blinks again...

...and blinks again...

Now fury is plastered on his face with minor signs of hurt.

She's not even in the room. He looks around and the plops back down on the bed pissed and hurt. How could she do this to him? Say she loves him and leaves the next morning after having sex with him. How could she take an advantage of him like that? No matter how good the sex was, she shouldn't have done that to him.

Was this her plan all along? To get close to him and do whatever it took to get him in the bed with her? Naruto grits his teeth and sits up angry. She used him and he is pissed. He grabs his phone to call her but hears the toilet flush in the restroom and the faucet water turn on and off after about twenty seconds.

The door opens and out comes Hinata wearing his orange and black jacket. ONLY his orange and black jacket. If he wasn't so pissed he'd be turned on by how good she looks in that.

'She's still here!' he thinks to himself now upset because he overreacted. Hinata reads the expression on his face and walks over to lie down on top of him in the bed. He is too ashamed to look at her.

"Naruto-kun. Look at me." she says sweetly.

He glances but doesn't look.

"Thought I left didn't you?" She asks in an amused voice a smile slowly molding onto her expression.

Naruto prepares to lie but sighs and nods yes instead. Hinata giggles at him before turning his head towards her and kissing him. She sits up and draws circles with her finger on his chest.