Thirteen

After getting over her embarrassment of somehow reading her brother's porn by accident (we'll try to figure out how it got there later), Hinata takes a deep breath before flipping through the pages to the article on Naruto.

She gasps and marvels at how handsome he is as soon as she sees his picture.

'He actually smiled on a picture?' she thinks blushing at his cuteness. She scrolls down reading the minor information on him before getting to the part she actually wants to read.
_______________________________________________

The interview with Naruto Uzumaki from the GQ Magazine.

Q: Mr. Uzumaki.

N: Hello. Hello.

Q: This has been some year for you huh?

N: (sighs) Ohhh yes. That is has. Ups and downs all year long. For the past three years actually.

Q: Yes. I agree. And you personally volunteered to tell your story to us today.

N: Yes. Sasuke, Sai, my brother Menma, my cousin Karin...everyone feels like I should finally open up and tell my story.

Q: So, let's start on a high note. Congrats to you on being the youngest athlete in history to be inducted into their High School Hall of Fame.

N: Thank you very much. (chuckles)

Q: How does that feel?

N: Its...man. I can't quite put into words how it feels because to say a dream come true would be both cliché and an understatement. Its one of those feelings where you feel like you matter. Kind of like, your hard work was recognized and to be inducted with Sasuke just...makes it so much better.

makes it so much better

Q: Indeed it does. How did it feel playing against your best friend Sasuke Uchiha in college?

N: (chuckles) I can see why people hated to guard us in high school. It was special and a nightmare at the same time. Sai had to move out of his natural position at Small Forward to guard Sasuke and it was hell. But, of course, Sasuke transferred after the accident and the team became virtually unstoppable.