New School, New Battle

Braeden's POV

Ever been the new kid at your school? I have. This isn't a new experience for me. I'm also really shy so, that doesn't really help at all.

My name is Braeden Wilson. I'm 20 years old, I want to be the strongest Pokémon trainer in the world.

I've got a Pokémon, just one, my number 1 partner, my Jolteon. Jolteon has been with me throughout everything. He was my first Pokémon.

I walked down the steps of my house. I could smell my dad cooking breakfast.

I don't even know why I'm saying that I'm the new kid. I have to pass the entrance exam to even get into this school. Which means I might not even make it in.

Jolteon was asleep at the foot of my bed. He woke up and looked up at me and could tell a lot was on my mind.

"We're most likely going to have to battle to get into that school Jolteon." I said.

"Jolt!" Jolteon said as he nodded.

"Are you ready to win it?" I asked.

"Teon!" Jolteon said as he happily ran to me and stood on my chest, then he started licking my face.

Jolteon has been with me through everything. Battles won and lost. He's always been there for me. To help me and battle alongside me. We've traveled through multiple regions, and competed in multiple Pokémon leagues, but now I'm ready to take my battling to the next level.

"Braeden come eat!" I heard my dad yell from down the stairs.

"Okay!" I yelled back.

I got up out of my bed and Jolteon followed me down the stairs.

"Are you ready for today man?" My dad asked.

"Yeah. I mean, I guess so." I said.

"No doubts! You can do it. Do you believe in Jolteon?" He asked me.

"Of course I do." I looked over at Jolteon who was eating food out of his bowl.

"Then you can win." My dad told me as he put a plate of food on the table.

I sat down and began eating toast, fruit, and pancakes. My dad began to eat as well.

Getting into PM academy (Pokémon Masters Academy), is something all trainers strive for. It's the ultimate battling academy, and even gave birth to regional champions like Ilesan, Lavon, and Chris. The Pokémon Masters Tournament is next year, a tournament that takes place every 4 years to crown the worlds strongest Pokémon trainer. If I can graduate from PM academy, I'll undoubtedly have the skills to win that tournament!

I ate my food as quickly as I could, then I started packing my backpack.

"Are you about to leave?" He asked me.

"Yep! Ready Jolteon?" I asked.

"Jolt!" Jolteon jumped as electricity sparked off his fur.

"Bye dad." I said.

My dad dapped me up and gave me a hug.

"Go get em kid." He said.

"See ya dad." I smiled as I headed out the

"Lets go." I said.

Jolteon and I began running to the airport, I was excited to battle I've got what it takes to get into this school, I know I do.

We soon reached the airport, got on our flight, and waited for the long ride to end.

7-8 hours had passed. And we had finally landed. I had looked for directions to try to find where I was supposed to go: PM Academy. When I had gotten the directions, Jolteon and I became hyped as we ran all the way to school, even though it was decently far from the airport. We ran past forests, and finally a small town with multiple shops and big clock tower, once we passed the town, the school was next.