four

★★★

Tzuyu's POV
Our performance just finished and I am so exhausted, so me and my unnies ate some cake backstage! I should probably tell my unnies about the conversation that I eavesdropped a while ago... Yah! Nayeon unnie is back!

NY: Hey guys! I ran into Jeon Jungkook a while ago!

MO: Yah! Tzuyu, did you know they're going to invite us to their room and eat stuff! (probably thinking of jokbal)

I couldn't help but think what the hell are they talking about?

NY:heard them shouting in their waiting room a while ago...

JH: Yoda dear, their target is you! Do you want free food or not?

MN: Or do you want Jungkook?

TY: Unnie!

MN: Sorry... But please be up for it, I want pizza!

DY: They'll probably invite us after the show

TY: Fine, you guys got me this time! But you guys owe me!

Unnies: Alright!

So I guess my unnies won against me. The shoe's almost over so we headed out. Just in time, BTS was performing, when they were done, we were all called to come up the stage for the finale.

Jungkook being the extra guy he is, decided to be energetic and jumped around. I was having a hard time with those smoke bomb volcano firework thingies on stage when suddenly...
Boom! I got smoke bombed. I moved backwards and tripped.

But when I fell, behind me was energetic Jungkook. He caught ahold of me before I hit the ground. We had a good few seconds staring at each other until my unnies came, and suddenly, Jungkook disappeared.

A/N: Thanks to chimmynochi09 (I hope I'm not wrong) for voting a lot! And also thanks to valiejay for adding this to their library!

사 랑 해 ♥

★★★