six

Tzuyu's POV

I came back real sweaty and kinda shaking. My unnie's were waiting for me around the corner. As I turned to the corner where I disappeared from Jungkook's sight, my unnies were jumping around.

JH: Good job, dongsaeng!
DY: Our maknae's growing up!
NY: Nice Tzuyu!
CY: Great Job!
MN: Thank you, dongdong!
SN: Let's get ready!
MM: I wish they have jokbal!
JY: We owe you Yoda!

They were hanging their arms around me, they were high giving me, they were jumping around... We were a mess. I wonder how Jungkook's members reacted. Maybe they were just calm and thought of it as nothing... But I can feel Jungkook's nervousness actually, so it's not nothing at all!

I wore my blue oversized T-shirt and wore black ripped jeans. I didn't wear my beanie but I wore my hair down. I asked Jihyo unnie if my outfit looked fine, she said that I was a complete angel. Jihyo, my mother in Korea.... I like Jihyo unnie so much because she cares a lot, especially to the young ones like me!

My unnies were prepared as heck. They wore skirts, dresses, shorts, and I brought a blanket just in case. I realized that I was the only one with long ripped jeans. Everyone was wearing stuff that showed their legs. What's ironic is that we're going to a party hosted by boys. Oh well, I've heard BTS is shy with girls. Good luck!

We were prepared to enter their room. Jeongyeon unnie gave a little knock on their door. Hoseok opened the door.

JH: Oh, hi girls!
NY: Hi, so, Jungkook invited us here, so uhh....
JH: Come in!

We went in. I guess my unnies were expecting other idols were invited. You can see the clear shock in their faces, I too, was surprised that BTS would only invite us. Why just us?

JM: Hi girls!
NY: Hi Jimin, where are your hyungs?
JK: Ah, they're preparing something...
NY: Yah! Jungkook-ah, didn't see you there
V: Why unnie? Were you looking for Jin hyung?
NY: Taehyung! Jin my foot! How about you, aren't you wondering where Sana is?!
V: Ah, sorry noona...

Jungkook chuckles in the background, showing his cute bunny teeth. I took a quick glance at him and he caught me. I slowly divert my eye away, I turned to Mina unnie.

TY: Unnie, help me....
MN: What was that, dongsaeng?
TY: Ugh, nothing...

Jungkook looked at me and cutely looked away slowly. Jimin can feel the awkwardness that surrounded us and so he started to open up another conversation.

JM: So, uhh, Jungkook-sshi, got your surprise prepared?
JK: Huh, gift? What gift?!
JM: You know, the one for Tzuyu....
JK: What gift?!!! Jimin-sshi! Stob it!!!!

I was startled by what Jimin said... I covered my mouth with the back of my hand as I looked down. I knew I was blushing. My face felt so flushed and warm, I think I'm about to explode...

My unnies were laughing and Momo unnie kept on elbowing me, these unnies are so weirdly crazy....