forty nine

Tzuyu's POV

As I entered the room, i got spooked by a tiny dwarf. Just messing, it was Chaeyoung unnie.

She was bubbing up and down and she barely reached my face even when jumping... Hehe

She squealed too... She was jumping, squealing and smirking with different facial expressions, each looking like she just ate a very sour lemon.

CY: Tzuyu! You don't say...

TY: Huhh??

I narrowed my eyes at her and my eyebrows furrowed in sync. She continued smirking at me with that villianish laugh of hers that just screams Satan whenever you hear it.

CY: hmm??

Her hand suddenly pooped up from her back which showed that she was holding my journal, no not just any journal, the one where I wrote a letter to jungkook sunbaenim...

TY: Give that back!!-

I shouted as I snatched it away from her tiny hands.

TY: Why did you snoop around my luggage?!!

CY: blehh~ I didnt snoop... Jihyo unnie was cleaning the hotel room because she said that PDnim might visit tomorrow and I helped her... I saw this lying around your room and took a read before I threw it away but...

My eyebrows furrowed as she mentioned the events that happened which lead her into picking up my stupid journal and ending up reading my note.

TY: unnie... Please... PLEASE! Please keep it a secret or whatever... Just please don't tease me...

CY: Of course not! Awww~

Tears were forming in my eyes, I can feel my eyes becoming damp and they just started rolling down.

CY: Owh shiezzz, whyre you crying now?!!

TY: It's... It's just I'm sorry... I-I

CY: Chillllllll, don't worry. I won't tell anyone, now stop crying...

TY: I'm sorry... I just- I have been going through so many things and I just cant-

CY: Dear, do you want to talk? Let's have a chat in your room...

Chaeyoung unnie tried her best to put her arm around me and reach my shoulder, and I appreciate that. However, she somewhat gave up halfway and just put her arm around my hip.

We sat on my bed and she got some tissues from my drawer.

CY: so... Whyre you crying?? I thought having Jungkook sunbaenim is a blessing... What's wrong?

TY: Well... Unnie...

So right then and there, I told unnie everything about that trainee chan wo and the things he did and made me think.

Unnie looked... Really really shocked. She kept asking whether I want her to report it to our manager or PDnim, she also wondered why the heck would he do that.

I know this story went downhill real fast, from Jungkook sunbaenim to Chan Wo... but I really needed someone to talk to now, and unnie is the most trustworthy by far.

I know she's still a kid like me, but we're in our 20s... We're both mature enough to understand this situation and we kind of relate more to each other since our age gap is ever so close.

She just comforted me as I cried saying that we'll find a way through this and asking me if we should tell Jihyo unnie about it, I didn't want anyone to find out,well,not yet.

It felt so embarrassing, it also made me feel ever so guilty. I don't even know why.

TY: Unnie... Can you excuse me for a bit? I just have to-

I said while sobbing so I couldn't talk so properly. But Unnie got the message, she nodded and went out of the room.

I covered my face with my palms, wishing this would all be over and I'm just dreaming. But this is reality, and I'm very sure about that.

Gahd, I'm sweating all over and I'm ever so exhausted from crying my eyes out. I finally breathed in and calmed down, and stared at the wall then spaced out.

I felt my phone buzz and I came back to reality. My phone screen was telling that I received a message from Jungkook sunbaenim...

(Hey Tzu... Uhm, just wanted to
Know how you're doing... Hehe
I'm bored ^^)

Now, I didn't know what to reply with...

(I'm not fine)

Gosh darn, whyd I send that?!

(oh... Do you want to tell me about it?)

(Ahh, you probably don't have any
Time... I also don't have much load
So... Hehe)

(Ahh... I think I'll get discharged tomorrow
Wanna meet up?)

(Ye, yeah sure ^^)

(Just call me when you want to say
Something 😉)

Well... That somewhat brightened up my mood. Then, my brain decided that actually calling him would be a fantastic idea!!!

I have not much load left but my brain just wanted someone to talk to besides my unnies.

📞Calling Jungkook Sunbaenim...

I should hang up shouldn't I?

(lawl, sorry for this short chapter... I made it short because I have plans for the next chapter so I had to make it short... Borahae)

HOLY MOLY GUYS, IT HAS BEEN FOREVER. I DELETED WATTPAD, SO MANY THINGS HAS HAPPENED! IM SO TOUCHED SOME OF U STILL KEEP THIS IN YOUR LIBRARY, I personally thought this was cringyy. I'm problematic so I started a new book called: Secret Garden. Yes, I'm plugging it here, it isn't really doing that good. But ofc I'll still try my best to keep this book going. Lately I've lost interest in stuff, but now I've seen the ongoing love for this book and I'm inspired. Please check out my other book, I'm gonna be uploading it more often. I still dont know about this book but I'll try my best. again, I love you guys, tysm, huhuuu I REALLY LOVE YU GUYS SO MUCH I- just....thank yOuuuu uwuuuuu 💜💜

-authorrrr nimmmm is touched