twenty two

Jungkook's POV

YG: I'm so sorry bro!! I love you...
JK: What the Heck, gay...
YG: Look, dude! She didn't response in a bad way!
JK: Well it wasn't a good way either!
YG: Bro! I'm just trying to get you guys together!
JK: It will be so fricking awkward now, between me and her...
YG: Well... Weren't you guys already awkward since the beginning?
JK: Dude...
YG: Besides, I think you guys are a perfect match! You're both shy but savage and evil in a way...
JK: What!? Tzuyu is not as barbaric as me, you noob!
YG: Hey! How dare u say noob! I am not a noob! Also, she has the guts to slap someone in the face for no reason!
JK: Have you seen her do that though?
YG: Nope...
JK: What the Heck bro!
YG: Pfft.... Who cares, she can probably do that anytime she wants...
JK: I can do that anytime I want....

I raised my arm and punched Yugyeom's back.

YG: What the Heck bro!
JK: pfffft... That's. What you get, noob!
YG: Oh you little!!!

I ran as fast as I can to the door. I pushed it and everyone was quiet. I was kinda sweating and I was panting. Everyone seemed to be staring at me. Even Tzuyu.

Yugyeom then came running in but then stopped when he realized everyone was staring at him. I went back to my seat and so did Yugyeom.

JK: Soobin help... This guy is a psychopath!

I pointed to Yugyeom who was right next to me. That caught Yugyeom's attention.

YG: So what, Soobin barely knows me. Soobin, this guy is possessed, don't follow him.
JK: Whatever Yugee-shee...
YG: Wat da frik, Kookie noob.
JK: Hmmp....

I turned away looking to Soobin...

JK: Soobin, this guy's a traitor. Don't befriend him, he's just gonna betray you...
SB: Hmm?
JK: I taught you already, you know what to do with bad people like him...
SB: Ah okay hyung....
JK: Okay, don't mind him anymore...

Soobin went to all the other hyungs and got introduced to the GOT7 members. He became kinda closed and attached already I guess. Because the next thing I knew, Mark was patting his back and stuff.

I was thinking about something. What if Chou Tzuyu will be disgusted with my actions. It will be way more awkward. I miss the dorm. Wait, is GOt7's dorm close to Twice's dorm?

If so, we can all go bowling or something. I looked at Jackson and he looked back at me. He went to me.

JC: Ey, what's up?
JK: Just a question, is your dorm far away from all the other groups' dorms?
JC: Well, no. Not really...
JK: Mkay... Bye....

Jackson then went on to have a chat with Jin hyung. I was staring again. Like my soul was out of my body. And my brain is wandering around. Then I blinked and my eyes went to all directions. Including Twice's direction.

Then I saw that Tzuyu was looking at me. She looked curious and worried. 8 gave her a little wave. She blinked her eyes a lot and did a little bow.

(

(

Something like this probably, I don't know...)

I was quite flustered I guess. I felt my ears become warm and so I covered them with my hands. I took deep breaths and went outside. As I was passing by Twice's table, Dahyun called me.

DY: Yah, Jungkook. Are you going outside?

I nodded. I also gulped.

DY: Good, take Tzuyu with you. She also wants to go outside, but she says she needs company...

Tzuyu looked at her with a disgusted look. Dahyun just chuckled a bit.

DY: Kay, keep her safe for me!
Dahyun forced Tzuyu to get out of the sofa they were squeezing in.

DY: Just follow Jungkook, you'll be fine...

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes and looked down. I felt really light and each step felt like I was floating. I've felt this before... I felt this when I had a crush on this girl in middle school.

She was in a different grade but she was really quiet and popular. She barely spoke, but I would give tiny waves to her occasionally and she would just do her little bow. She reminds me a lot of Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just looked down in embarrassment and followed me as I walked outside. I help the door open for her and I heard her say a little, quiet, shy, "kamsamnida..." as she walked out of the door.

JK: Cheon Man A YEO...

I greeted back. She just smiled while looking down and looked down just a tiny bit more.

JK: So, what'll you do here?
TY: I just wanted to see the scenery...
JK: Hmm...

It was peace and quiet for a bit as I just stare at the sky. I suddenly started humming Scenery by V. Tzuyu moved farther away to look at other things then I heard a female voice follow my humming to the song.

I turned to Tzuyu's direction and I guess she was humming. I then started singing with words but she kept on humming. I guess she's too shy to sing.

I looked above me. A dark blue night sky with thousands and thousand of tiny little shining stars. The moon wasn't visible, but there were so many stars. I still continued singing as I stared at the sky. I put my hands in my pocket and started strolling around the parking lot.

I think the PDnims reserved this whole restaurant just for our dinner because I couldn't see a single car parked in the lot besides the vans we rode.

I turned to look at what Tzuyu was doing, but I couldn't see her.

JK: Tzuyu? Tzuyu!

I shouted as I cupped my hands around my mouth. I desperately ran towards the sides of the restaurant in the hope of finding Tzuyu. I decided to olook for her at the back of the restaurant.

And there she was. She was sitting down and she was holding something. She was holding what seemed like a... Puppy?