forty one

Tzuyu's POV

As I dried my hair with the blow drier, the mirror became foggy. It was getting colder and colder as the summer time is almost coming to an end. It was really the best to be in this bathroom, it had a heater in it. And the shower had hot in the settings... Plus the blow drier made it even warmer

My hair dried quickly, but it was like a complete mess. It was fuzzy like a bear so I combed it of course... As I combed it, I listened to my music. My comb kept on getting tangled with the earphones so I just gave up and took the earphones off.

And as soon as I took the earphones off, I heard Nayeon unnie shout.

NY: Yah! Where in the world is my blade?!! Which one of you took it?!!

DY: nope, not me.... I'll never ever touch a blade!

JY: nah... Just use your eyesss...

MN: unnie.... Maybe it's a good idea to not shout.... You startled me....

SN: Ahaha! Mina your lipstick! 😂

MM: Nayeon unnie's Big mouth ruined Mina's makeup!

I could hear the bursting of laughter just outside of the bathroom...

TY: I-It was me unnie.... I borrowed it... Mian...

I remembered that I didn't ask for permission, I just took it inside my room since I was so desperate. Well, I forgot to put it back... I looked out of the bathroom and stuck my head out...

JH: Oh! Tzuyu yah... What are you doing with a blade?

TY: I just used it for my eyebrows...

MM: Oh? But your eyebrows look the same...

TY: I also tried trimming the edge of my hair since there was an uneven spot bothering me...

NY: Well... Just ask for permission first next time!

TY: neh... Unnie....

I went back to my business in the bathroom and suddenly, tears started flowing again...

No no no! I shouldn't cry... My eyes will turn red...

I carefully fanned my eyes with my hands to avoid tearing up, eventually, I did stop and my eyes were a bit dry again.

After I've groomed myself, I got dressed up. Me and my unnie's took our coats and waited in the sofa for the van to pick us up.

After waiting for a while, Yugyeom oppa suddenly busted in the door with Jackson oppa...

JC: Ready girlsss?

YG: I bet BTS is already waiting for y--

NY: Shut it....

Nayeon unnie elbowed yugyeom oppa in the stomach. I always forget that Nayeon unnie is older than Yugyeom. He laughed nervously and followed us as soon as all of us got out. We got on the van and they got on their van and we drove off...

MM: I wonder what actually happened...

JY: They say that they don't know... Jungkook just collapsed, you know?

CY: I wonder if he's on dru-

JH: Baby chaeee.... You know we don't use those wordsss right?

Jihyo unnie said it real slow....

CY: ah... Right, mian...

NY: Driver nim... Where are we now?

DV: We're near Hankook University... We just have to get in their hospital...

NY: Okieeee....

We waited a bit more. I hadn't realized that I had butterflies in my tummy, I knew exactly why... I was probably nervous about Jungkook oppa's state of being right now... I wonder if he's really okay.

I turned my head to the small window I was sitting next to. There are so many people in Seoul... I've hardly seen much street vendors around this area, just people and cars. Lots of people wearing thick coats and scarves also beanies. It wasn't summertime anymore, everyone had moved on and will be suffering the cold bitter harsh winter.

I'm not so fond of winter, but I really love spring. Sadly, spring isn't as warm as it was last time. Well, wintrer is also enjoyable sometimes.... Sometimes....

(A/N: sorry... I don't know much about seasons.... I live in a country who only has summer and rain. I'm just guessing what it'd be like.... Whelp.... Mian!)

We got to the hospital after some time, suffering in traffic and becoming rather thirsty on the way. We forgot to bring our own food, we just figured that it would be much better to eat on the way back or something. Maybe GOT7 will treat us to meals....

We parked the van at the parking lot at the hospital, and we all got off. I didn't know it, but fans were surrounding a van that was parked across our van. Our driver seemed to have knew what was going on. He said that it was fans of GOT7... How did they know anyways?

I don't think Big Hit would release a statement about Jungkook fainting and stuff, maybe the fans just spotted the van. Our manager had no idea of how to get out of the van without getting mobbed by our fans...

So we waited at the van for a bit longer... Our van wasnt alike with GOT7's van, no not at all. Also, all the windows were heavily tinted, so that problem was definitely out of the way...

NY: Aishh....we should've brought food on the way... I didn't even have rice, just the noodles you guys cooked.... I'm starving...

DY: Unnie, just so you know, you cant bribe us with your poor acting skills... This fruit basket is for Jungkook oppa and his hyungs... Not for you.

NY: Ahh.... Shoot.... My plan was foiled!

JY: Unnie... You know that none of us are pabos... Right?

NY: Dang, why you bullying me like that Jeongyeon?! You think you can roast me? The master of roasts herself?! Ha... Think again.

We were all pissed off about our situation as of now... Nayeon Unnie was making the mood even worse with her complains. They were arguing again... Aish, these unnies are so....

Manager: Girls, it seems like the fans are gone... We have to find a parking on the back side of the hospital.... Might take a while...

MM: We're fine with anything... As long as Nayeon Unnie will stop her selfishness!

NY: Yah!!!!

* * * * *

(A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while... High-school started, that's middle school for some of you... And uhmm.. Happy birthday Tzuyu-ah!)