five

Tzuyu's POV
Jihyo unnie's back!

JH: Girls! Guess who I found waiting outside!
SN: Jungkook?
JY: Duh!
DY: Why would he be waiting?
JH: For our dear Tzuyu of course!
TY: Unnie! Please!
NY: So, what are you waiting for? Head out already!
TY: I'm not ready yet!
MO: Oh yes you are!

My unnies pushed me out the door making a huge commotion. But no one else was there. Only me and my members.

CY: Here, take this!

Chaeyoung Unnie handed me a cup. They made me leave. I was about to take a peep around the corner to see if he really was there, then Sana Unnie pushed me. I was surprised by that, but I saw him. I then looked at my unnie's who were hiding around the corner. They were signaling me to go forward.

I was approaching the dispenser little by little.

Jungkook's POV

Oh crap! She's here! I guess her member told her that I was waiting... Oh, she's coming nearer...

She smiled and bowed at me. She put her cup forward to the dispenser's faucet?... The one that shoots out water... I was dumbfounded.

TY: Uh, Hi!
JK: Oh! Uhmm, Hello...

This is my chance! Better not mess this up!

JK: Uhmm, Tzuyu, do you mind if I invite you.. I mean, you and your members to our room to eat?
TY: Uhmm, I don't mind... My members probably would be happy, yeah...
JK: So uhmmm... Can you guys come at about... Seven?
TY: Uh, yeah sure!
JK: Ah, alright then... See ya!
TY: See ya!

Tzuyu then smiled and waved at me. She turned around the corner and disappeared like wind.

Yes! YES! Thank you! YASS! I was doing my victory dance then I was interrupted by Namjoon hyung...

RM: Alright, your business is done now, you can stop doing that....
JK: Right...

We then went back to the room. I was swinging on the door, smiling. High giving my hyungs! I was twirling and jumping. My hyungs were proud of me! I was proud of me!

JH: Good Job!
JM: Yeah man!
V: Nice one!
YG: Good enough..
JN: Alright!
RM: Nice, you goofball!

Aww.. Man!
😊😊😊