thirty three

Jungkook's POV

We've arrived at the restaurant that we were gonna have breakfast in, and after hearing that we're gonna eat with Twice for one more time... I suddenly felt hesitant.

I didn't know why, I just thought that it would be so awkward. But then again, I survived the awkwardness after we've just slept on the same bed. But of course, this was different. We talked then, and it almost seemed like a date if you just looked at it in a different perspective.

But it was nothing but a walk for her, and maybe for me. I didn't know why, but I had a bad feeling about this. If that spreads out, all kinda of rumors would go out. We weren't going out at all, but of course the media is crazy and spreads gossips around like wildfire, gosh...

But I figured that if a rumor that me and Tzuyu were dating, with some kind of dispatch-like photos, I think that they will bash Tzuyu more than me. It is reality sadly... BTS is just supported too much, and by many maybe young girls, teenagers...

But so far, the friendship between me and Tzuyu is taking a good turn. I really don't know if I do have feelings for her, maybe it's just a one sided thing. I'm confused as of what state I am in right now, do I really like her?

No, no Jungkook. Someone like her will barely even like you, it's just you. She probably doesn't like you back and you really ought to not think of her liking you back, otherwise you'll just be disappointed.

Gosh, it's hard to decide whether I really have feelings for her. I'm confused, I don't know how I'm feeling anymore. I can't even control it. It's just that, whenever I'm near her or with her, I get butterflies in my stomach and get nervous. There's like something stuck in my heart and I don't want anything to go the wrong route so suddenly.

Is that what liking someone feels like? Or is it just my insecurities around girls? But for sure, I tense differently when I'm with different girls. For sure, I do sweat and become uneasy. But as of Tzuyu, I feel uneasy and tense but I also feel comfortable.

As we all got off, we waited for the JYP idols to get out, including JYP himself. We let them go in first and after they went in, we followed after. Again with the formalness, we had to shake hands with all of the idols.

I was fine with shaking hands and all, but I don't know about shaking the hand of Tzuyu. Well, girls in general are really nerve racking to shake hands with, but as I've said... Tzuyu is a special girl to me somehow...

We shook hands and I saw that she was also tensing. We didn't make any eye contact but we just shook hands. Why are we like this? What happened? We ended the last night on a good note... Why are we all acting so awkward today?

They were wearing very casual clothes with their big padded coats since it was kinda cold outside. Well, we decided to be all formal and wear polos actually... So it was a very misfortunate coincident.

It didn't really bring and disadvantage at all, but it was very cold. I guess we all thought that they would be wearing some kind of formal dress or something, and maybe they had thought the total opposite.

We sat down at a big table. It was huge! A very long rectangular table with lots of plates and a variety of forks and spoons. They even had knives! They also had chopsticks,

I have been recognising that we had a lot of meals with JYP lately... It was obviously because of Bang PDnim's friendship with Mr. JYP... I'm so lucky.

It was quiet and awkward since our PDnims were around. But me and Yugyeom would exchange some glances, glances of fury. I was still kinda mad at him for being so mean, but I had already forgiven him and moved on. I think Tzuyu didn't take the text messages that seriously though...

It was all peaceful, until...

Bang: Kids, me and JYP will go to a separate table to talk about business, as friends. I know that you guys are all friends, just enjoy yourselves.

So that's that... The PDnims moved away at a different table. Soobin was sitting beside me, and in front of him was Itzy. He was only looking down at his lap, the dude's also nervous.

But darn, Itzy is very confident. They were staring at everyone and looked them in the eyes. It's alright, they're probably figuring things out and trying to recognizer everyone.

Then, the table suddenly was like a call center. They were all talking, even Itzy. Soobin soon joined in and talked to one of the girls in itzy. I turned my head and Tzuyu wasn't talking she just kept quiet. She was listening to the conversation.

She suddenly slightly chuckled when Nayeon sunbaenim told a joke. Everyone was cracking up. But I was not so talkative, I just kept quiet and had a way of entertaining myself.

The food was taking a while and everyone was so busy chattering away. But I didn't join them, so I was bored. Then, I suddenly felt a craving for Banana milk. I want banana milk so badly, honestly.

I think there were about three left in my luggage. But it's in the van, it'd be rude if I walked out and came back with just one banana milk. Also, this restaurant seems so fancy, it's so embarrassing to bring some convinience syore item in.

Some time had passed, and my sudden craving for banana milk had gone. I was really hungry and bored already, the food was taking forever. I couldn't bring myself to join in with the conversation, so I just imagined things in my head.

(A/N: As requested, hello @katericelle dear! I hope you are having enjoying my story, and thanks for commenting BTW! Also, thanks to all my readers out there... I'm sorry if I can't mention you all, but if you want to be mentioned... You can always tell me! Thank you so much dear readers!
Author nim~ 💜)