one

Guide:
TY TZUYU
NY NAYEON
JY JEONGYEON
MO MOMO
SN SANA
JH JIHYO
MN MINA
DY DAHYUN
CY CHAEYOUNG
JK JUNGKOOK
RM NAMJOON
JN JIN
SG SUGA
HS HOSEOK
JM JIMIN
TH TAEHYUNG

Tzuyu's POV (rewritten)

It's just another award show, don't be nervous.

The day this stupid award show has been broadcasted is the birthday of gucci, I can't believe that they won't even let me celebrate it with my dog.

Once this award show is over, i can't wait to see gucci.

NY: Yah, it's almost time...

Why am I trembling? I've been to so many award shows but I still get nervous, we'll just perform our new comeback and go home maybe with an award but who knows.

We heard the emcee call out twice and we stepped in. I was still very shaky and somewhat excited to meet other idols from different groups and companies.

It's been a while since I've socialised with other people. At least we've got it better than YG, they don't even get to interact with the opposite gender groups.

We walked modestly as our song played in the background. Two staff members helped us and pointed as to where we're supposed to stand.

As we stood and waited, a lot of fans were cheering for us. I couldn't help but smile so wide, Id better get used to the cheering.

Everytime I hear fans, it's like my world stops. A dash of happiness runs in my soul and they all strike my eyes.

Then the emcee calls out more and more groups. You can just hear the fans going ballistic over them, over us. Many phone cameras were out even if those were prohibited, but I didn't mind.

The fans suddenly got ever so loud as the emcee called BTS. They screamed, and they waved, and they sang along to the background music playing along as they walked to their position.

Which is right next to iKON.

CY: Tzu~ don't you think the fans are super hyped today? The last award show weve been in was really boring.

TY: Yeah, the crowd probably skipped breakfast.

CY: Even when we arrived, they were already cheering for us outside and we arrived about 2 hours early.

TY: Well, I guess we're popular.

We chuckled as the show hosts talked more about the show. We both knew that I was being sarcastic in a way, then dahyun unnie looked at us as we giggled like crazy people.

DY: What's so funny you two?

CY: Nothing..

DY: crazy people...

She rolled her eyes which made me and chaeyoung unnie laugh even more. Many fans were looking at us and smiling too, as if they could hear us joke.

Then the emcee politely asked the crowd to be quiet since the show will start already. We were guided and walked to our seats by a nice staff lady who gave us blankets to cover ourselves with.

I had a red plaid blanket which looked really cute.

We looked around to see who were sitting next to us and coincidently, it was BTS.

The very one and only global artists who took the world by storm.

Now that statement didn't have a single drop of sarcasm in it when I say BTS took over the world. They did.

And I wish twice would too, but I guess we're better as the nation's girl group. It would be BlackPink who would dominate the world since their music is slightly a western style and very chic.

Times when some people compare us to them, it is very dissapointing to say the least.

Well, in all of these thoughts, I didn't realize I was spacing out already.

With a blink of an eye, I came back to the world. My eyes suddenly looked around and it felt so unreal, so many crowds were taking photos of us and Jihyo unnie was waving at them but at the same time telling them to please keep their phones.

My eyes wandered around and suddenly, BTS caught my eyes. It was Jungkook sunbaenim who caught them of course.

Despite his hyungs' flashy colourful outfits, he was wearing a long coat and a dark them going on his outfit with many bedazzled jewels on.

It was very mesmerizing, his clothes.

He suddenly looked at me and we made eye contact. My eye suddenly tensed and I almost flinched and suddenly look away.

His eyes tensed too, I can feel the awkwardness.

I tried to focus on the group dancing on the stage right now and fixed my hair accessory which was falling off of my heahair.

A cute moon clip.

After fixing that, i started fidgeting withh the small details in my dress to relieve my nervousness