fifty six

Jungkook's POV

Our staff really took "discreetly sneaking into the building" to a whole new level. I mean, we're BTS, we really have to take extra measures. A single wrong move can wreck us all, all that we've built up and our  . You could tell Bang PDnim really hates partaking in scandals.

Their building was huge, it had a lot of practice rooms, rooms for separate groups, different artist. But we were led to JYP's secretary's office before proceeding to the studio. I wonder if I might see that guy who harassed tzu, i might not be able to hold my anger, so maybe i shouldn't.

We were sitting in a lounge area in the secretary's office as they talked with our managers. I looked around the office, trying my best to sit still. Me and hobi hyung probably looked so bad after pulling an all nighter yesterday. 

"Hey what's up with you?" Jin hyung brushed my head off his shoulders whenever I leaned on him to sleep. His broad shoulders feel like a pillow, i just want to sleep.

"Don't tell me you didn't sleep again!" he clicked his tongue at me like my mother would do "I thought you wanted to be tall? being tall needs sleep, make sure to fall asleep by seven later"

I nod and rubbed my face with the palm of my hand to wake myself up. The staff told us to proceed to the studio and everyone was waiting there. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"hello, we meet again..." Sana laughs and I look at Taehyung. His jaw dropped, staring at her. He looked like he was wanting to say something but he just smiles. Jin hyung laughs at this.

"and so it seems..." Jin says doing a weird villainous deep voice impression, thinking it's funny. 

Twice just plays along with it, especially Nayeon. She laughed loudly at Jin hyung's dad joke of some kind, i guess noona has the dad side in her too. At this, Jin hyung just smiles widely.

My eyes look around and search for Tzuyu, she had her hands together while looking at her feet. She was fiddling with her fingers and kept biting her lip as if she's trying not to smile. But her dimples were showing somehow, she's cute. 

Our manager sit us down and tells us about their plan. BTS and TWICE will collab with two dances, one is a mashup of our songs, the other is just a cover of JYP's who's your mama. We also have a dance number with Got7 while TXT and Itzy have one too. The vocal lines of every group gets to have a special collab and sing a song specifically written for this event. Gfriend and StrayKids have their own thing going, and Seventeen with Day6. 

There were a bunch of other things, but we were only assigned with Twice. We were going to start practice tomorrow, but not in the building. One of the staff mentioned some kind of rented area where the event was gonna take place since all the groups can't possibly fit in the building with the trainees. 

We don't get started right away, we have to check out the dance steps. Some choreographers demonstrate it for us, and to be honest it was kind of lewd. Plus, with Twice? (a/n: recommend u watch "who's your mama?"cover of twice so u would know a bit more about it, hehe thnx) We were told to sit down on the floor.

"I suspect that both groups aren't that new to each other, right?" we heard a voice coming from the door, it was JYP PDnim. He had his chin up while looking at us, specifically BTS.

"Even so, i think the both of you have to be more comfortable with each other" he walked forward "You have the rest of the day to know each other. Take care of them bangtan, or else"

He walked out with the rest of the crew following him, leaving the both of us left behind. Before he left, he gave us a piercing look when he said the last part. We shall not dare lay a finger i guess.

Jihyo quickly opened her mouth, thank god i thought it was gonna be awkward for a few minutes.

"some of us have actually done this before with seventeen, maybe they can take the lead on this one?" she said facing Nayeon. 

"it's just simple, we follow the choreo...it probably won't be the whole song, up to chorus maybe?" she said with firmness in her voice "a bit awkward, but as long as we're an inch away from contact then it's alright with PDnim."

"but seriously, won't it arise dating suspicion? Have they really not thought this out?" Taehyung chimed in with his deep raspy voice. "We were told the reaction of the fans would be more of'oh they're close because they're making a collab, nothing more'." Jihyo answers, i guess it makes half sense.

At this, Tzuyu lowered her head. I think I know just what was going on in her head, she isn't happy about this. I know it. 

But at the same time, i saw Momo noona pat her back. Does she know what's going on? Soon enough, i could feel Hoseok hyung's eyes on me. 

They continued to talk over a lot of things, mostly concerning the event. But I kept mouth shut and i noticed, Tzuyu did too. I kept glancing at her as if it's a habit, it isn't easy to control. After talking for a bit we all had our own time to warm up and rest a little. On our own, we looked at how we're going to do the cover and who does who. I look at Tzuyu who was across the room sitting on the floor, she looks away and smiles shyly.

I slowly and slyly approach her, only Hoseok hyung knows about us so i shouldn't be so obvious about it. I bet she told all her unnies because the second I pace forward to her direction they were all eyeing Tzuyu, hinting each other, smirking at Tzuyu. She looked surprised that I was coming forward, I sneakily sat beside her.

"hello" i saw her hand on the floor and i put mine on top of hers "you're pretty as always"

Flustered, her eyes widened at my small compliment. I can feel her hand tremble a bit.

"wha-what the hell is this?" she whispers"you're too PDA..."

"PDA? I don't know no PDA" I laugh in a sarcastic tone. She chuckles along to my joke. We weren't thatclose to each other, but we were close enough to reach our hands out and hold each others'. She had her head down low the whole time and I was trying to sneak peeks at her face. She looked uneasy and scared. 

"i'm sorry...is this a bit too much? I'll sto-" i whisper to which she held my hand tighter.

"no, it's fine. Let's stay like this for a moment please..." Tzuyu murmurs, her ears suddenly turn pink and her head was bowed down lower. She was clearly flushed, hehe.