nine

Jungkook's POV

Ugh, what time is it? How long have I been asleep? Oh, Tzuyu! I looked at my lap and Tzuyu was laying on it. I very carefully carried her head then made it lean against the wall. I carried her to my room. Luckily, I had a solo room because we were supposed to be in pairs... But this time, I'm not stuck with the other hyungs in the maknae line... I layed Tzuyu down on my bed.

I couldn't help but to sleep next to her. I didn't have a mat to spread on the floor. If I use my towel, it's too short and it will be dirty. So I just layed down on the opposite corner of my bed then I fell asleep...

*****
Tzuyu's POV

Yah, where am I? In bed? Dahyun unnie, is that you? I turned to see Jungkook. I stopped looking at him and looked away. Then I slowly glanced at him, then I stared at him, admiring his face.

His mouth is open when he sleeps. I can see his cute bunny teeth and he snores like a cute baby monster. I looked at his big nose and it reminded me of my father. I got my nose from my father but it wasn't as pointed as his or jungkook's. Jungkook's eyes started to blink then it opened wide.

I was still staring at his face when he opened his eyes. We were staring at each other for a good few seconds until I closed my eyes... I pretended to be asleep, hoping that he wouldn't react... And he didn't, he just kept quiet. He turned to his side and soon fell asleep.

I fell asleep again.

*****
Jimin's POV

Aish, I set my alarm 1 and 30 minutes early so I woke up at 3:30 in morning and went out of bed to check if my other hyungs were still asleep. Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung are still asleep. Of course Suva hyung will still be asleep, Namjoon hyung was also asleep. I woke Taehyung up to be with me in the kitchen. I suddenly realised that I forgot about Jungkook.

Me and TaeTae entered his room quietly. We were in shock to see Tzuyu and Jungkook both in bed. They were both in deep sleep. They were hugging each other... And their other hand seemed to be holding hands. Taehyung saw this as an opportunity to get vengeance on whatever Jungkook did to him.

Taehyung brought out his phone and took a few photos... Probably a video.... I don't know. I was too busy holding my laughter. Then Jungkook talked which startled me and Tae.

JK: V hyung?
TY: Dahyunnie...

Then Tzuyu turned to the other side and Jungkook hugged her tighter. They were both facing their right and were really close. Taehyung was making too much noise and was having a very hard time trying not to giggle so he headed out. I followed him out and when we got the door, we were hysterics...

V was holding his stomach... I was having difficulties seeing... We both went to the kitchen and took our ready made sandwiches.

JM: How many pics did you take boii?
V: ah shoot, 23 and 1 video.... I'll probably fill my memory up....
JM: it was worth it tho.... BTW, what did you film?
V: When jungkook said my name until they hugged....
J: V, Jimin? Why are you up so early! Go back to sleep! We're trying to sleep you punks!
JM: Sorry hyung!

We were having a conversation through walls which is crazy. We had to shout really loud....

*****
Jungkook's POV

Hmm, What is this soft thing I'm hugging? V hyung?
I slowly opened my eyes to see hair. Long, luscious, brown hair. I quickly took my arm off....

JK: Tzu- Tzuyu?

Tzuyu-ah turned around. We had some eye contact then she sat up.

TY: Uhmm, bye.....
JK: bye...

She then ran out. Still in the clothes she had yesterday. Gawsh! Did I do anything to her last night?! Aish! Now it'll be so awkward to talk to each other, we can never have a full conversation ever again....

I went straight to the bathroom and checked if I looked fine. Man, bedhead Jungkook is so hot. I thought to myself while looking to the mirror.... Tzuyu is so cute with messy bedhead hair... I then did my business and went back to bed. Aish...

(A/N: Thank you to @hafsahafsa324 for the continuous support and also to chimmymochi09 💜)