forty five

Jungkook's POV

JK: Can we just...stay like this for a while?

Aw, gahhhh!!! That was cringeworthy...

I think I mightve scared her, she's frozen again staring right into my eyes right through my skin and into my heart.

Daebak... She's making me feel all kinds of things... I am madly in love... MADLY IN LOVE!

(Goodness Gracious... Jungkook, stob it)

I closed my eyes and everything went quiet, I heard her sit on the chair next to the bed and I was too tired because of all that went on last night... I fell asleep with her by my side, hand in hand. It was a good sleep.

T I M E S K I P

I woke up to the sound of sneezing. Tzuyu sneezed, she was still next to me and it was still only me and her with our hands together. I didn't let go of her hand yet of course, I'd never let go of her hand if ever I have a chance to hold it forever.

I guess she was dreaming since her grip got tighter and tighter. She was practically squeezing my hand and I could hear tiny shrieks coming from her mouth. Dang, what is she dreaming?!

(ohohohoh... Don't be green minded my dearsss)

A tear fell and slipped down her cheek.

I sat up and wiped her tear and I patted her head. Immediately after I patted her head, she held on to my hand.

More tears fell, I couldn't do anything. She was holding onto both of my hands and her grip was getting tighter and tighter...

TY: no.. NO! please... Please dont-

Aww crap, where are they?! Did they go home already? Seriously?! Even Jin hyung came with them...

Tzuyu sobbed in her sleep, is she having a nightmare? Should I wake her up? I think I should wake her up...

TY: mmm...

JK: Tzuyu? Are you awake?

Tzuyu opened her eyes slowly as she faced me. She was shocked, I guess she still thought she was dreaming so she closed her eyes and went back asleep again.

Tzuyu's POV

SHIT SHIT... SHIT! why is he there? Am I really still in the hospital, this is a dream isn't it? Just part of my nightmare is it? But then again, if this was a nightmare, why is he here?

You know what?! Never mind! My dreams are totally unpredictable, I'll forget it anyway, I should just check if this really is a dream.

I pinched my arm really hard to tell if this was a dream because Im sure of it and-

TY: OW! OUCHl HOLY FRICK THAT HURT I-

Jungkook oppa looked at me as I rubbed the part where I pinched. Tzuyu, you little hooligan, why did you pinch me so hard? Too hard.

ㅠ.ㅠ

JK: Tzuyu... You're awake...

Hell yeah I am...

Jungkook's POV

JK: Tzuyu... You're awake...

I murmured as I looked at her, she looked at the wall across her. She stared intensely, I guess she really did not want any contact with me at a time like this.

Then, she look out the window and she was shocked to see that it was night already. It was very dark outside. Then my phone rang.

Hello? JUNGKOO-

shhhhhut uppp, please...

Right, is tzuyu there? Me and your other hyungs
had fun with twice.

Holy shhh-

Jungkook... Don't be green minded... Please...

Ahaha okay... Namjoon hyung?

Yes, it's me. I'll go send someone to take tzuyu to their dorm okay?

Okay... Baiii

Bye, Jungkook....

HEY NAMJOON HYUNG! LOOK AT WHAT DAHYUN CAN DO WITH HER-

-click-

Oh shit... Was that Jimin hyung? AHAHA what a dirty kid. Oh wait, I shouldn't think these thoughts what the frickety frack.

I turned to tzuyu who was ready to leave with her coat and cap on.

JK: Woah, woah.... Hold on, although how I wish to take you home, but I can't. So I told one of my hyungs to come pick you up and take you home...

TY: Ah, thanks... But no thanks...

JK: Come on Tzuyu, just wait for him. Jihyo noona told me to take care of you, you're my responsibility now...

I smirked at her as she looked at me with a confused look.

TY: Since when do you talk to my unnies? And why the heck would Jihyo unnie say that?!

JK: I don't know either... Just wait and see, Jihyo noona won't be happy with me if I let you walk home on your own. I also wish I could walk you home.

TY: Then... Who's gonna take care of you in the hospital?

JK: Uhm....meeee ?

TY: Yeah, sure. Just like how I can take care of myself.... So let me walk home alone already!

JK: Nah, I already sent someone. And Also, belated happy birthday :)

I took out my gift from the bed side drawer next to the hospital bed. My gift was as small as a wallet, but I hope she likes it.

TY: What's this?

JK: Your belated birthday gift...

TY: Yeah, you're fricking late. But hey, I'll accept it anyways. We haven't met much during June, so sure, thanks for the gift by the way.

I smiled happily as she put it in her tiny pocket. She sat on the couch as she looked around.

Trying to start a conversation, I suddenly spoked whatever's on my mind.

JK: So uhm... Do you wanna know what it's like to live in a dorm? With like... 6 other siblings? Hehe..?

TY: Oh please... I got two more of them, thank you.

JK: Ah right.... Right...

She looked around since she doesn't know where to stare at, just like me.

TY: A-Ahm... I heard youre an IU fan...

JK: You haven't heard. You just know.

TY: Ah, yeah... I'm trying to get into her music actually...

JK: Favourite song?

TY: ah...BBI BBI... Duh...

JK: Oh of course, I LOVE ending scene! I even did a cover! But sunbaenim just won't notice me I just-

TY: I'm sure someone else does...

JK: -Huh?