fifteen

Jungkook's POV

Right... So me and Tzuyu are left to sit together... Is this on purpose? I thought I was gonna sit with Jim in hyung... What the frick?!

She went in the van first and had the window chair. I could tell that she was just trying to go with the flow of things so I will also try my best to cope...

Not less than a minute has passed by and everybody was already chatting with each other. Everybody except for me and Tzuyu, that is...

I took a quick glance at her and I she was just staring out the window. She wouldn't dare turn her head to my direction. She looked sweaty and she was fidgeting with her fingers. I looked away because I might be creeping her out just staring like that.

She then pinched her nose and touched it for a while. I saw with my peripheral vision. She then fixed her posture and continued to state out the window.

I blew air in my cheeks and played with it for a while. I took out my phone from my pocket and unlocked it. I played my game for a bit and noticed something. Tzuyu was looking at me play my phone!

I got nervous of losing because she was watching. Then I lost. I was getting to nervous and stuff. And then I looked at her, her eyes glued to my screen. She wasn't blinking.

JK: Hey, you okay?
TY: Huh? Oh, yeh... It's just... I-I... I don't have a phone so...
JK: What?! I saw Nayeon noona with a phone before...
TY: Well, I haven't reached 20 yet...
JK: Huh?
TY: It's a rule...

(A/N: no, it's not a legit rule... I'm just imagining... Poor Tzuyu)

JK: Oh that's sad... You wanna try?
TY: I don't really know how to play...
JK: I insist...

I handed her my phone and she hesitated at first, but she took it in the end. She was pretty good actually. She did everything right... Too good for someone without a phone...

JK: Woah, I thought you didn't have a phone?!
TY: Well, we have a controller back at the dorm. Me and Dahyunnie sometimes play overwatch...
JK: Overwatch?! Wow! I love that game!
TY: Right!

She continued playing and I continued cheering for her. Well, I was really (jung)shook... She beat my high score...

She celebrated with a tiny, quiet, victory shout. I chuckled and so did she. Then we arrived at the venue for the award show. Mah gosh, there were already people there...

Too many in fact, we had to go take the back door. This reminded me of Kcon LA, there were too many! Me and my hyungs headed to our waiting room. And so did Twice.

V: So... How did your trip with Twice go? 😏
HS: Fun...
J: why do u ask?
JM: Cool...
V: How about you, jungkook-sshi?
JK: Why do you care?!

i turned away bitterly. I was trying not to smile a lot thinking about Tzuyu. I went to my own room that I was not sharing with V hyung and Jimin hyung. I threw myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling, just thinking about my normal sht. But Tzuyu was all I could think of.

I was really really tired from everything that has happened a while ago and I guess I fell asleep. Then, I felt someone shaking me.

JM: Wake Up! JUNGKOOK! WAKE UP!
JK: Wha! What, what the? Jimin hyung? What's wrong?
JM: Wash up, quickly... We're going to record a live...
JK: hmm...

I went to the bath room and washed my face, I then washed my hair and dried it with the blower. I then put on a face mask and left it there for a bit. When I was finished, I headed to our staff. She did my make up and I felt refreshed.

Then RM started talking, I thought he was talking to someone but we were actually shooting already. RM hyung then started pointing his phone at me and zooming it in, the other hyungs were laughing.

JK: You guys are shooting already?!
RM: yep..

I shook my head and I ignored them. I was feeling sleepy again so I let myself get some shut eye. After a while, I felt someone shaking me again... V hyung?

V: Hey, yeow!
JK: Ah... Wut...

I said rubbing my eyes.

V: Don't! You'll ruin your makeup...
JK: Where are the others?
V: They went somewhere...
JK: Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!! Let's go!

I grabbed V hyung by the arm and we raced to the door.

V: Do you even know where we're going?
JK: Tell me where?

V hyung grabbed my shoulder and dragged me along. We were going to the... Front stage? All my hyungs were there.. But Twice was also there... Huh?

V: Remember that choreography we practiced?
JK: The one we didn't even dance?
V: Yeah... Well, we will...
JK: Really?!
V: Mhm, with Twice and EXO...

What the- with Twice and EXO? I didn't even get to look at myself before going here, I might look like a mess...

Then, my hyungs approached me and V hyung. They patted my back and stuff... Then EXO arrived. We practiced for a bit and we finally were in sync. Well, it didn't really take long, I mean, We were all good dancers...

I guess we all trained this choreography before because Twice looked like pros and EXO, gawsh...

(A/N: I'm sorry for the really late update. I am recently grounded and still am. I'm only allowed to have my phone on the weekends. Please don't react negatively. I also want to update a lot for you guys. Also, we've reached
No. 1 on #tzukook! Thank you guys!!! Anyways... I 💜 you guys!
-- KookieTzu99 --)