thirty

Tzuyu's POV

Love is a strange feeling. It is a strong, uncontrollable feeling. Once you love someone, you might not be able to get over it. It's either you ignore your feelings and try to avoid feeling it once again, or you just accept it and commit to it.

I have never felt love before. Well, different love I mean. Like not the ones you get from your relatives, family, friends, or fans... I have enough love to make me feel loved. But it's different, if it's a boy and a girl. Like, none relatives... Someone you like.

It starts with like, than you experience different level. I think that if you cannot or is having difficulty in not thinking about him, well that is like. You really admire him, he just randomly pops out of your head and you suddenly can't get him out.

It feels scary at first but you can't just ignore it. Just the sudden feeling of whenever you see him or meet eyes with him, you feel like you're flying and flustered at the same time.

At first, you might want to ignore it. But something in your heart keeps pushing it, in this case, first, you have to think twice about it. And maybe, at first, you might not even be sure about it. Maybe it's just some medication that you're on, that's why your heart is pounding.

I don't know if I'm really starting to have feelings for sunbaenim. I bet Jennie unnie started out like this for Kai sunbaenim. But then again, Jennie unnie seems to have the confidence of a lion. I guess she just felt it and confessed it quickly, rather than letting it go.

I think that it is great that she atleast got to experience loving someone special to her and being loved back. She followed her heart, but maybe she didn't think twice. Now, she's banned from loving a person that she loves so dearly.

Well, maybe she did think and use her mind... But it's just her career and YG entertainment, I feel sorry now. But I should remember, in love, you don't onlt use your heart, using your mind is a must.

We went in and took the elevator to the floor where all the idols stayed in. While waiting in the elevator, silence filled the place. An awkward tense formed between us and it was really quiet. Too quiet actually...

I decided that I should probably start a sentence before it was too much awkwardness.

TY: Uhm, what do you think about B-Blackpink?
JK: ugh... Blackpink? I don't think much of them...But I'm all in for 2ne1! Well, why do you ask?
TY: Oh... Nothing... So you prefer the older groups...
Huh?

I said the last part under my breath... But he seems to have heard it.

JK: Yes... Yes I do...

Then he giggled again. His soft giggle paired with his crinkled nose and his bunny teeth smile, it all seemed so cute.

I'm not sure about my ideal type, but I think I'd like a man like Jungkook sunbaenim.

TY: ah... O-Okay...

The elevator dinged and we got off. He walked me to the room, my room. We got to the door and we stopped to say our goodbyes.

JK: Goodbye!
TY: goodbye oppa... Thank you...
JK: Thank you too... Sleep well!
TY: ugh.. You too ^^

He walked away as he waved his hand. I waved my hand back of course, then stopped to go in already. I opened the door and was surprised to see all my unnies leaning on the door.

DY: Who was that?!
SN: Was that Jungkook?!!!
JY: You had a date didn't you?!!!
JH: Yah! Why didn't you tell us! Also, what did you do?

I was getting puzzled with all their questions filling my ears. So I took off my coat and rushed to the bathroom. In the bathroom, I changed my clothes and brushed my teeth. I went straight to bed and tried to sleep.

I couldn't sleep but I just pretended to. I couldn't sleep, because I kept thinking about him. I couldn't stop thinking about him... I tried to ignore all my thoughts but I just can't get any sleep. Not even a yawn.

Just our chats and endless talks were replaying in my mind. And the way we said goodbye, and his giggle is practically engraved in my mind.

I have watched a drama called 'to all the boys I've loved before', you've probably heard of it. In this drama, whenever she experiences a crush so intense... She writes her feelings and thoughts down on a letter. And I'd like to do the same.

I have brought a notebook along since I like to doodle whenever we travel. But I think I might need it for a different purpose, just this once...

Dear Jungkook Sunbaenim,
Thank you for the night. I had fun, but now I cannot sleep at all. You keep popping in my mind and well... I would suddenly want a glimpse of you again. You and your adorable giggles.

I appreciate that you take care of me as your hoobae, I hope that you don't just care for me since im younger than you. I think this feeling will grow, to the point where I can't ignore it anymore.

When I'm with you, I feel all kinds of emotions. I think that I might like you, actually. And I hope that you feel the same way too...

XOXO,
Tzuyu~

(A/N: hello, I'm sorry to break the mood of this story by this author's note, but as you can see... I've changed the story name. The old story name was kind of cheesy, I thought. So here, a better one. If you don't like it, tell me... I can always change it back... But if you have better names, please suggest. Thank you so much for all your support :) I really love you guys!
Author nim~)