twenty five

Jungkook's POV

When we have finished the bowling activity, we headed out. Tzuyu was rushing and wanted to get to the van early, she was worrying about cloud.

I let everyone go first and I was behind everyone while walking out of the mall. Then, Jihyo noona approached me and she was smirking.

JH: Hey, I saw that, back there...
JK: mmm...
JH: Well? When will you two confess your love for one another?
JK: Never noona, because it's non existent... I'm just her fan and I just support her you know? We're just good friends.
JH: Aish! You two, acting all shy and stuff...

She patted me in the back teasingly as she went back to her members in the front. I tried to look at front and Tzuyu was running. Man, does she have a heart for animals.

I walked slowly but still kept up with the pact. Then Suga hung came up to me.

SG: Man, what was all that about?
JK: hmm... You jealous?

I teased Suga hyung. He just replied with his gummy smile and pinched my ear. He was smiling as I suffered.

JK: Aaah aah! Yoongi hyung! Stop, I- ahhh! Aaaaah, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

He let go of my ear and his expression turned bitter.

JK: Huh, okay... I'm sorry hyung 😒
SG: kay good... What did you talk about?
JK: nuthin-

Yoongi hyung put his hand near my ear again.

JK: Ah-aha ah ah... Hyung!
SG: tell me.
JK: Fine, she just talked to me about bowling, that's all.

Hyung sighed while looking away. He just rolled his eyes and did not mutter a word. What happened?

JK: Ah, hyung?
SG: Don't talk to me.

He said as he caught up with all the other hyungs. I was confused. Then, I realized something... He's just jealous!
Of course he was! He's always jealous!

Muhahaha haha! I have something to tease him about now! 😏

After we've exited the mall, Tzuyu was already in the van. We waved goodbye to all the vans and went our own way to the award show's venue.

After arriving, I went to my solo room and threw myself on the very bouncy bed. Then Jimin hyung entered.

JM: Jungkook, hey...
JK: Ah, hi hyung.

I quickly sat up from my bed.

JM: Hmm, fantasising about Tzuyu?
JK: I hate you~
JM: I know you do...

He said with a smirk.

JM: Jungkook-sshi, I don't know when we can see them again... Their manager said that they'll be busy and they might take breaks and might not attend a few award shows...

JK: So you are also eager to see them!

I said smirking. He looked at me with scary eyes...

JM: What did you say?!

He quickly picked up a pillow and slammed it into my body. I grabbed a pillow and hit him back.

We were having a pillow fight and we were laughing so much, we were living the life. But since hyung is very very very old but small :>, he says he needs to take a rest.

JK: But in all seriousness, hyung... Why do you look that sad?

JM: Well, we'll be going to America again in a few months and we'll miss the next chance of meeting them again...

JK: *sigh* just ask for their number!

JM: Can't... Too shy... Also, why don't you ask Tzuyu for her number?!

JK: She doesn't have a phone...

JM: Ahh... Wait! I have a plan!

At that sudden, I felt my heartbeat really pumping... I felt excited for hyung's plan...

JM: Jungkook, why don't you ask Dahyun for her number... Since she has a phone right? Then, you can talk to Tzuyu and I can also talk to Dahyun!

JK: Hyung! That's a great plan! But you have to help me ask for it...

JM: aish, fine... As long as you do most of the talking.

All of a sudden, Jin hyung opened the door.

J: Kids... We have visitors...

Me and Jimin looked at each other. Jimin was smiling as if he was amazed about how convinient having a visitor is.

I was just confused. A visitor? At this hour? Ugh... We were called outside the room, and there, waiting, was Twice and Got7.

Turns out that they snuck out of their rooms and they want to have fun?

I don't know... Twice said that they just got dragged here by Got7...

I looked around and realized that this was our chance. I could ask Dahyun for her number, since she is already a 20 year old. I approached Jimin hyung and pushed him towards Dahyun's direction.

Dahyun seemed surprised as she sipped from her cup. Her eyes widened and she waved. I then ran, I ran to Tzuyu...

(A/N: hello guys, I think many people forgot about this story since I haven't updated in like... A thousand days. I'm so sorry, I'm very very sorry... I just hope I can make it up to you this summer, I have some free time then. But sometimes, my parents also confiscate my phone since I'm an addict [hmm...] I'm sorry again, I really love you guys. I hope I can make it up to you!
Love,
Author nim~ 💜)