eleven

Tzuyu's POV

JH: Yah, girls. Our manager came a while ago and told us we'll be having breakfast in a restaurant at 7 sharp.
MO: Why is it so late?!
JH: Well, I don't know. But other idols will be there and you don't need to wear a disguise.
NY: So, should we prepare?
JH: I guess so...

Everybody headed to the bathrooms in their room.s. I went first in the room I was sharing with Dahyunnie.

DY: Yah, Tzuyu! Hurry up!
TY: Hold on unnie! I'm just drying my hair!
DY: kay... It's almost six...

Once my hair was dried, Dahyunnie went in. Then I headed to our waiting room. Someone was going to apply some make up to me and fix my hair. It was our dear friend, Kwon Seungli. She'd do our hair and make up during concerts and award shows. We chat with her while she's doing our make up.

So far, she is the only make up artist we are close with. Because her age was close to Nayeon unnie's and she is also a big fan of kpop. She just doesn't want to do the commitment that most trainees need in order to debut.

SG: So, Tzuyu-ah... What hairstyle do you want?
TY: I don't know... But I think we're gonna meet other idols during breakfast...
SG: Oh, are you trying to impress someone?

I was flustered and red for a moment. My heartbeat was going a bit faster.

SG: Oh, Tzuyu-ah, you're blushing! It's like I almost don't have to apply blush on you anymore! So, who is this mystery man?
TY: Unnie, it's no one! I swear!
SG: Hmm, are you sure?

Just then, the door opened and Nayeon Unnie entered.

NY: Oh, hey Seungli! Tzuyu! Why are you so red?
SG: Ha, she's blushing...
TY: Am not!
NY: Ayiee! Is it because of Jungkook?
SG: Jeon Jungkook? Oh that cute guy? Hmm, they do look cute together...

I stuck my tongue out at Nayeon Unnie...

TY: Atleast I didn't call him Jagiya like what you did with Jin oppa...
NY: Wha-
SG: Ooh, when?
TY: Last night!
SG: Huh? Why were you with Bts?
TY: they invited us...

And the conversation went on from there. Until Nayeon unnie's make up and hair was done. We said our goodbyes to Seungli Unnie and headed to the van.

After a while, we were only waiting for one more person, momo unnie. She then got in the van. I was listening to IU's songs at the back with Mina unnie's phone. Then Nayeon unnie turned the radio on.

Eyes, Nose, Lips was playing and I paused my music for a while. We were all singing along and having a great time. I was really feeling it and I decided to close my eyes. It was a stupid decision.

The chorus was coming up and I kept on singing. My unnies stopped but I did not. I guess they gave it to me as my very own solo. For the first time, I was shining alone. Without my unnies to nag or sing along or bother me.

The chorus was done and I opened my eyes. No one was singing, only I was. Then I saw Momo unnie holding her camera.

TY: Momoring! What the heck! Why didn't you tell me you were shooting?!
MO: sorry tzu, when I got here, I was already filming and you were closing your eyes...
SN: true...
MO: You were great....

I sighed and put my earphones back on and listened to IU. I didn't even realize that I was already singing along...

*****
Jungkook's POV

J: Kookie, come here! They're live!

Me and Jin hyung watched as the others were sleeping in the van. Twice was streaming and they were singing eyes nose lips by taeyang. Gosh, I love that song!

Then the chorus came up and Tzuyu was the only one singing. She closed her eyes while singing, like I do.... 😊

Her singing made me smile. Jin hyung grinned at me as I smiled widely while watching Tzuyu sing. She then opened her eyes and was angry at Momo who was filming her.

She apologised and Tzuyu just kept quiet. She was listening to something. Then Momo and the other members started talking about how the award show was going. Then Jeongyeon shushed them and cupped her hand being her ear, indicating for them to listen.

It was Tzuyu, she was singing ending scene by IU. I hummed along. My inner fanboy was kicking in for both Tzuyu and IU. I was singing my heart out and it sounded like we were doing a duet.

J: Yah, Kookie, we're here... You can stop singing now.... I'm running out of load because of the mobile data we used...
JK: Ah, sorry...

So we're gonna have breakfast at this restaurant? Kimbop Haven. I hope it's yummy... It looks fancy actually. Too fancy for it's name.

We got off the van and went to this guard at the door.

'Annyeonghasayeo, Welcome to Kimbap Haven!'

The guard greeted us. Namjoon hyung approached the guard and told him about what Mr. Bang said.

RM: Uh, excuse me. We have a reservation for BTS...

'Bangtansonyeondan? Ahh, please come in. Your table is table number 7 at the corner.'

RM: Kamsamnida...

Me and my other hyungs bowed to the guard and the guard bowed back to us. The table at the corner... Ah!

I pointed to the table with the card that had 7 on it. On the table was a light stick. Our light stick. And on the 7 card it had our logo. It seemed like all the cards on the other tables also had kpop groups' logos on them. On the other side was EXO, BlackPink, Seventeen, and more. Beside us were.... Twice!

I gulped when I realized that the ones who will sit next to us was Twice. I pointed it out to Jin hyung. He seemed nervous too. I wonder why...