twenty seven

Tzuyu's POV

JK: Ah, hey... Here's your banana milk

He smiled as he awkwardly handed the milk box to me. I bowed...

TY: Thank you... Mianheyo...
JK: Huh? Why are you saying sorry to me?
TY: well... I.... You know...

It was very awkward and I was cringing in the inside.

JK: Hey... Look, about that... It's okay!

He said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

JK: I mean, I'm also gonna miss you and cloud when we're not gonna meet again for a while... I would've done the same thing.

He said the last part under his breath, but I could hear it. I was shocked and I felt nervous, but I started to feel good afterwards... I guess he kinda got humiliated by his statement...

JK: I- I m-mean...

I don't know why but I suddenly chuckled... Then he started giggling too...

TY: hmm... Thanks!

I said with a wide grin.

JK: Uhm, are you busy right now?
TY: Whelp, not really... My unnies are just doing a live...
JK: oh...
TY: Why do you ask?
JK: Well... Would you like to take a walk at hangang?
TY: Ah.. Sure!
JK: Why don't you take cloud with us?
TY: Sure!

I rushed in and got my backpack. I put cloud in it and I zipped it but not all the way.

TY: I'm sorry Cloud... But my unnies shouldn't know about you until we're back at the building...

I went to my unnies..

TY: Unnies, ill just go outside... Okay?
MN: Be careful tzu...
DY: Where to?
TY: Han River...
SN: With who?

They all grinned at me in a weird way. Why must I deal with these crackheads?

TY: With myself... Okay gotta go now?

I ran out the door before they could ask me more questions. And there was Jungkook, waiting for me outside.

TY: Oh! I forgot my coat... Hold on, can you carry my backpack for me?

I handed Jungkook my backpack and he peeked in. He was surprised to see cloud but he played with him in the bag I guess. I rushed inside again and took my coat. I also took two masks along the way.

TY: jungkook oppa...

I said, I looked at him as we exited the place. We used the back exit to get out secretly...

JK: ne?
TY: what is the cameras catch us? You know... Dispatch... Also, there will be all kinds of news speculating around us... And fans will be mad.
JK: Aish, don't mind them! It's not like we're dating right? Also, our entertainments will turn down most of the gossips...
TY: hmm, okay....

Butterflies were flying in my tummy as we walked next to each other. We were getting nearer and nearer every step. But I guess oppa felt the awkward tension and so he put his hand in his pocket.

JK: It's dark now, cameras will barely get a decent shot of us together.
TY: Yes, I guess so...

We walked all the way to the Han River. We stood at the bridge and admired the river.

JK: Yah, don't you think it's a pity?
TY: what's a pity?
JK: Us idols, we can't go anywhere that much. We can't roam around like normal adults, some of us can't even date...
TY: well, we've committed to it...
JK: Yes, I know... But do you think that maybe, until we grow old, people will still be bothering our private lives?
TY: I'm not sure... For someone as famous as you, maybe just a few...
JK: But look at BigBang... Seungri is in trouble right now... And I haven't heard from Gdragon in so long...
TY: hmm...I guess so, I mean, Ms. Dara is still living her life.
JK: Maybe she's some kind of celebrity in the Philippines, that's why...
TY: Well, she's.... Yeah, her fame has kind of passed in Korea.

There was some kind of quiet as Jungkook picked up a stone and threw it in the river. We watched as it bounced of into the distance and sank so suddenly.

TY: But she is still my role model...
JK: Yes, YG idols were my inspiration back then...

I just smiled as a reply to his sentence. He continued to throw stones at the river and it was satisfying to watch them bounce off quickly then just plop down to the bottom of the river.

TY: Yah, if you were an animal... What would you be?
JK: I would be... Annoyed.

He sarcastically commented then chuckled afterwards.

TY: Hey!
JK: ahahaha, okay I'm sorry. I'd be... Uhm... A bunny!
TY: aren't you already one?
JK: hmm, yes I am. Well, how about you?
TY: Well... A puppy of course!
JK: You dont sound so sure...

He continued to giggle showing his bunny smile. His big nose was crinkled in a cute way, his ears turned red because of the cold, and so did his cheeks. He kept on fidgeting and covering his ears, he also touched his nose occasionally.

TY: Yah, do you do that all the time?
JK: Do what?

He turned his head to my direction and I didn't realize it but his face was so close to mine. I stared into his eyes nervously, then suddenly, he turned his head the other way and giggled.

JK: Yah, do YOU always do that?!
TY: Ugh... Uh m... Wh-what?

I stuttered as he just giggled to himself. Man, does this guy love giggling! It's starting to annoy me...

TY: Sunbaenim...
JK: Hmm?
TY: Answer my question...

We sat under the moonlit bridge. With the river reflecting the moonlight.

JK: So, what is your question?
TY: Do you always fidget when you're with people?
JK: Well...