forty six

Tzuyu's POV

TY: im sure someone else does...

JK: -Huh?

Shoot... SHIIIIIII-

TY: yeah.... Yeah I'm sure someone else does...?

Jungkook looked at me with an face that could tell a hundred words. I let my expressions go away so my face would turn expressionless.

TY: You know what? Never mind that. So... Would you like to meet up for bulgogi sometime?

JK: sure! With my hyungs?

TY: yeah... You can bring them I guess...

Geez what the heck am I saying?

JK: Nah, it's no fun with my hyungs...

TY: Ah...

So it's just the two of us...*///*

JK: Ahaha, text me when you're free huh!

We heard a knock on the door, suspecting it was one of his hyungs, I peeped at the little peeping hole on the door. And it was.

Then Jungkook just laughed as he watch me peep.

TY: Yah, what the heck?

JK: I'm sorry, it's just the fact that you're so tall, you actually have to crouch down to peep through

TY: pfft... Whatever...

I rolled my eyes as I opened the door to let Jin oppa in..

J: Hey Tzuyu! Jungkook why didn't you call and say that tzuyu was left here! We could've picked her up earlier!

JK: Ah... Sorry about that.

TY: I don't mind that much... meh

JK: meh...

Jin oppa took my arm and I waved goodbye to Jungkook, Jungkook waved goodbye back and that made me smile. Then, I couldn't stop smiling...

Damn you Jungkook, now I look crazy just smiling... The image of him waving with his dimples showing, his hair a bit messed up from his sleep, and his mesmerising eyes... He just couldn't get off of my mind.

TY: oppa...

J: ne?

TY: Will Jungkook oppa be left in the hospital room by himself?

I asked as we walked slowly through the halls...

J: So you care about him huh?

He smirked as I jerked my arm off of his hand.

TY: no... NO! lol what makes you think that? I just feel a bit guilty leaving him there... All alone...

J: Sheesh, the kid's fine... He can take care of himself, there are also so many nurses around to help him anyways...

We stepped on the elevator and went down.

As we went down, we could already hear the wind blowing and the sound of rain pattering on the roof.

TY: Ah...

J: Ah... Seriously?! Did ya bring an umbrella?

TY: Nah, but I think even if we had an umbrella, we'll still get soaked...

J: Right... I'm so stupid, why did I even decide to walk here?!

TY: Yeah, but taxis are too expensive...

The sound of rain became louder and louder through the roof. The roof material got really noisy as the strong winds and raindrops got stronger.

J: Sorry... Tzuyu... If it wasn't for jungkook's stupidity, you'd be home by now... Would it be alright if we stay in Jungkook's room till the rain settles down?

TY: I don't really mind... I'm fine with anything as long as we don't get sick...

J: Good, jungkook's disease isn't contagious anyways...

Me and Jin oppa took the stairs this time since some janitor with all his cleaning materials went to the elevator and filled the whole space.

I am totally okay with using the stairs, stairs are fun. I'm no spoiled queen anyways, I just hope the rain would stop sooner...

We entered Jungkook's room again without a knock. The door opened and scared Jungkook I guess because as soon as we entered, his cheeks
was a bright shade of red.

J: We couldn't go, the rain's mad at you jungkook...

JK: What? Why?

J: It's pouring all of its rage today...

TY: oppa... Why are you so red?

I asked as I tilted my head. I saw Jin oppa smile at me then smirked at Jungkook.

JK: Oh god... It's nothing..

TY: Did you see a cute nurse?

I teased him as I sat on the sofa, almost lying down.

J: I'm pretty sure it wasn't a nurse... But he sure did see a cute girrrrllll!

Jin oppa stuck his tongue out at Jungkook oppa..
I looked at Jungkook oppa and somewhat felt a bit sad, he saw a girl and... Wait... Am I seriously getting jealous of a total stranger?

There's nothing between me and Jungkook anyway... It's just a simple crush right?

TY: H-Hey... Do they have WiFi here?

JK: nah... Just the TV...

TY: oh...

I took the remote and turned the channel into a kids' program, Pororo.

I stared quietly at the TV as I watched the episode of Pororo. I used to have marathons of episodes of Pororo when I was a kid. But now I barely have time to watch TV, especially when we release a new mv.

JK: Y-You like Pororo?

Jungkook oppa asked with uneasiness..

TY: Yeah...

J: Hey kids... Stay here, Im gonna buy something hot for us to eat. I'll be going to the mart inside the hospital, I might take a while...

JK: If you're going to buy noodles, mine has gotta be spicy alright hyung?

J: Yeah, yeah... How about you tzuyu?

TY: Nah, I don't like spicy... My eyes get puffy when I eat them... Maybe just normal beef.

J: K, I'm off!

Jin oppa left off and closed the door quietly. Now it was just me and Jungkook oppa left... Again. But I'll never get used to him and I just know it.

The room stayed quiet, the only thing that was making noise was the rain drops. Then I suddenly took out my phone and remembered to do something.

With uneasiness, I breathed in...

TY: Oppa... Can we take a selca?

JK: Huh?

TY: Ah... Never mind, never mind!

JK: Ah, yes! Of course we can!

I approached the hospital bed and Jungkook oppa took my phone from my hand. He stretched out his arm and took a photo of the both of us. He seemed to know the rules of having a perfect selca.

He stretched out his arms in a 45° angle and he poses well too... And they all say I'm bad at taking selfies when I do the exact same thing that Jungkook oppa does, maybe he's just photogenic and I'm not... Fair enough...