thirty nine

Jungkook's POV

Since V hyung couldn't sleep next to Jimin because he was throwing a fit and is totally breaking down again, he stayed in my room. We watched a movie together and almost finished up all that was left in my mini fridge.

V: Do you think the other hyungs have calmed them down?

JK: I don't know...

Jimin hyung has been like this since he had depression right after we debuted. Everyone was so amazed and swooned over his muscle figure during our first mv.

He was obsessed with making himself buff because he knew and he heard that the fans seemed to like it. He suddenly started to stray farther from the reach of my hyungs, we were unable to control Jimin hyung, he went nuts.

He ate little amounts of foods and they were barely a meal, then he'd work out for hours and hours. He still saw himself as fat though, he suddenly became depressed...

Ever since that incident, Jin hyung has been trying to console him. Apparently, hyung brought him to a psychologist... They had told him about everything.

After some therapy, he was kind of okay now. He wasn't really okay, it just became milder and seldom. But ever since that, the atmosphere around us as a group had changed from before.

A was a kid back then, I worried lots about hyung. I didn't know what the heck was happening, I was about 16 and I haven't even finished high school. But dude to respect for Jimin hyung, they had never told me any reason or explained to me.

I would've helped, if I just hadn't been so selfish back then. I was always annoyed when hyung would make a scene, we just debuted and I thought everything was going to sail smoothly. But apparently things took a turn. I got mad at hyung whenever he would mess up any recordings.

Or whenever he gets special treatment from everyone. I learned to get over it after some time, my hyungs helped me not to become selfish. They've basically taught me how to be a good person. They said to just understand the situation and put myself in others' shoes.

I have practiced that ever since, and now it's some kind of habit. I'm always curtious and gentle with people, they say that I'm so so so kind actually... And even if one of the hyungs did something wrong, I barely take revenge. Not just my hyungs, just all the people surrounding me who had done me wrong, I've forgiven them in no time.

Being unselfish si not totally a good thing, sometimes, I wish I were less kind now... Okay, that sounded a bit arrogant but it is true. I somehow always end up blaming my self whenever someone seems mad or sad. Just like what happened with Tzuyu. I think I made a mistake, I'm such an idiot.

JK: Hyung, I'm going to sleep now... Don't finish the mini fridge...
V: Well, I'm gonna sleep too.

We slept next to each other and V hyung had his arm over my belly. (A/N: wait... I thought this was a Tzukook fanfic...)

He was hugging me, then, he was finally asleep. But I couldn't sleep at all. My world seemed to be moving slant wards. It was going slant wards to the right, the room seemed to be moving. Am I hallucinating? God, this is cool.

I thought it was cool at first. But the it wouldn't friking stop! Hyung was so deep asleep and so I didn't want to bother him anymore... It kept going.

There were no stuff moving slant wards and making commotion like crashing into each other, so I knew that it was just me... But it won't stop.

(slanting intensifies*)

My world was slant. I was hallucinating and I don't know what to do... I was very scared.

JK: hyung? Hyung!

V: mmm, mmm...

JK: Hyung!!!

V: Wha-what....?!

He woke up. I woke him up... With my screams.

V: Gah, what's wrong with you?!!!

JK: Hyung, i-I'm.... I'm DYING!

I was literally scared to death. He was very scared to death.

V: Huh? What... What happened to you?!

He panicked...

JK: I'm hallucinating hyung... The room's moving...

V: Shall we bring you to the hospital?

JK: no... But I'm scared...

Tears were streaming down from my eyes, I didn't really know what was happening... So many things are happening right now... Ever since the world tour, my world has been disoriented.

My mind was in ruins, it was like I was high. But how would I know, I've never done drugs. I didn't intake any medical prescriptions that have some weird effects...

So... What is causing this?

V: jungkook? JEON JUNGKOOK?!!

* * * * * *

I woke up to see a bright light over my head, it made me blink many times. I shielded my eyes from the light with my hand, it was too bright.

V: hyung...jungkook is....

JK: hmmm? V hyung...?

V hyung suddenly ran to my bed. No wait, this isn't my bed...

JK: h-hyung?

V hyung helped me sit up, and to my surprise, all the hyungs were there...

J: Oh dear, are you sure you're fine?

SG: he'll live, look! He's already fricking breathing, no need to worry...

HS: jungkook... What happened?

I... I don't know what happened either...

JK: I don't really.... Know....

V: he collapsed hyung... He collapsed so suddenly!

HS: Aish.... What did you eat?

JK: I didn't eat anything bad.... I just ate the same things V hyung did... I don't know why I fainted...
Oh... Is Jimin hyung okay?

J: Of course he is.... Namjoon and Suga just stayed with him at the dorm... He's sane for now...

What actually happen to me?

V: Get some sleep nochu... You might get visitors tomorrow...

I felt Jin hyung's hand going over my head and patting it repeatedly until I have fallen asleep. I was deep asleep, like I've fell in a hole.