fourteen

Tzuyu's POV

That blink. That blink was a huge mistake. Jungkook realized that I was staring at him. And I was watery eyed. He looked shook. He stood up and I realized he was approaching me.

JK: Hey there, you okay?

I was surprised by this. I didn't expect him to come... To... Me... I was surprised and I finally escaped from my thought bubble when he was nearing.

I suddenly stood straight and blinked a lot.

TY: Ah, don't mind me... Sorry for staring...

I said the last part in whisper. But I guess. He heard it.

JK: ahahah, it's alright. I guess you were lost in thought huh...
TY: Ah, yes...

He bowed and he went out of the restaurant. Isn't he worried... He might get mobbed out there. There are so many fans and cameras probably... I called Dahyunnie to come with me outside. She didn't know jungkook was outside so that's why I called her.

We went outside and it was completely clear. Then I saw jungkook. He was looking at the bright sky. I also looked up. My eyes were blinking so rapidly, my brain felt like it was dizzy. You know the feeling when you look up at the sky.

I looked back at Jungkook and his arms were wide open while looking up. I was wondering why. I looked at Dahyunnie and she was gone. I was scared and I peeked inside, not there. I looked at the corner and there, I saw her. I saw her with Jimin. Ah...

I looked back at Jungkook and he was spinning around, arms wide open, and looking up. He was closing his eyes. Even though he was far, I can feel his presence. Being near. Nearer and nearer. I closed my eyes when I was feeling this. The I got pushed...

JK: Ah, Tzuyu-ah?!!! What are you- are you okay?
TY: yup...

I was on the ground and Jungkook was looking down at me. I was looking up at him. Gosh, with the sun behind him, he looks like an angel. He was offering his hand to me. Reaching out towards me.

I took it and he pulled me up. While he was pulling me up, I lost balance and fell. But I fell towards him. And he caught me. Crap... He helped me stand still until he let go quickly. I knew he was really uncomfortable with girls... But this was different. And I'm usually feel different around boys, but I feel safe with him.

We made some eye contact with each other and then I apologised.

TY: Mian! Mian! Sorry! Aish, I'm so stupid....
JK: mian, I kind of accidentally pushed you with my arm anyway....

Jungkook smiled sweetly. I tilted my head while admiring his facial features. I guess Jungkook was getting weirded out by me...

JK: ah, do I have something on my face?
TY: Ah, ani~~ I was just... Spacing out.. Again...
JK: Ah, alright. Well, I'll head inside...
TY: mkay...

Jungkook waved at me as he entered the door to go inside. I smiled at him. I couldn't stop smiling since then. I was looking for Dahyunnie and Jimin, and I think that they were inside already.

For some reason my smile was still wide. I can't.. I can't stop! I can't stop smiling! It was getting hot so I decided to head in.

NY: Tzuyu-ah! Where have you been? Why are you smiling?
TY: Huh?

I covered my mouth with the back of my hand. And sat down next to Nayeon unnie.

NY: What are you trying to hide?!!
TY: What?! Unnie, I'm not hiding anything!
NY: Well, it's hard to identify... I don't know you as much as the other members actually...
TY: Well, being quiet has its perks...
NY: But... I can tell when you're lying...
TY: *gulp* Unnie, I'm really not hiding anything!
NY: Ha! That's a lie! I can see that wide smile over there!
TY: Unnie... Stop...
NY: Tzuyu-ah, just tell me and I'll stop...
TY: I don't know if I can trust you...
NY: of course you can!

Of course I can't... That's Nayeon unnie. She has the second biggest mouth in twice. Next to Jihyo unnie. They are both chatty as heck. What will I say to her anyways?! I mean, I don't have any feelings for anyone! Why am I smiling?!

What is wrong with me?! Why is Nayeon unnie even asking when there is no answer?! Aish...

I turned to BTS's table and they were getting ready to leave. Lucky for them, their entertainment only has one group. And almost another, but two groups are just easy to prepare.

But on my side, we have a gazillion groups... Joking... I mean, we still have to wait for Itzy, Stray Kids, Got7, etc. And my unnies also take a long time to prepare. Like, they still fricking fix their hair in the mirror. I mean, there is literally not a single strand on their hair that is messed up so why the frick...

BTS waved goodbye to us. Well, bow rather... So like, they were leaving but we still have our other sibling groups to wait for. Then to my surprise, PDnim Park approached our table.

JYP: Girls, are you ready? We have no time to lose waiting around here... We have to practice a lot and you still have to wash your hair and then dry your hair and then... Just prepare OK... The stylists are already there with their equipments. I'll be riding with Itzy, see you girls there...
JH: Yes, PDnim Park...

We were prepared and Nayeon unnie was just looking at her phone screen and using it as a mirror. Wow...

We headed to the van. We saw BTS standing outside their van. I wonder what happened. Then JYP came running to Mr. Bang. They talked for a while.

JYP: Girls, is there still enough space in your van to fit 7 people?
JY: Ah, I guess 4 people...
JYP: Ah, good. Would it be alright if Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, and Jin sit with you guys? Their van has broken down... You see girls, Mr. Bang is one of my closest friend and...
NY: Yes sir...
JYP: Thank you girls.

We then headed to the van. Chaeyoung called shotgun of course... Mina, Sana, and Jihyo unnie sat at the three chairs at the back. Jeongyeon unnie sat at the separated single chair at the side. There were only eight pairs of chairs left. And that means eight rows of 2 chairs.

Momo unnie sat with Hoseok.
Dahyunnie sat with Jimin.
Nayeon unnie was forced to sit with Jin...
And me and Jungkook was left...

How cliché...