seven

Jungkook's POV

JK: Jin hyung! Jimin-sshi and V hyung are being mean again!
J: Children, stob it...
JM: Me and V were just playing around! Aren't we V?
V: Yah, Jungkook! What's wrong with shipping?
JK: Well, you're making Tzuyu shy....
HS: Aish... What nonsense.... Maybe you're the one who's being shy....
JK: Yah! Not you too!
SG: Look, everyone here likes shipping okay? Deal with it!
RM: Are you guys ready?
SG: Ready as I'll ever be! I got meh sweg...

We exit the dressing room and head to the kitchen where they are...

NY: Ah, hi!
RM: Hi, sorry for being late... How ironic....
NY: Yah, iss okay!
JH: Hey, aren't there gonna be other idols here?
RM: well, nope....

Awkward silence fills the room.... I was trying to find Tzuyu... She was actually hiding behind Mina.
Nayeon suddenly starts laughing...

NY: What are we waiting for? Let's party!
HS: yeah!!!

Jimin hyung then comes in with the speaker and his phone. I didn't even notice how he got left at the room. He then plays our album and everyone was singing along. Holy crap, Twice's vocals are heavenly! Then fire came up...

Dahyun stepped out of their group and started dancing to fire. Jimin then starts to join her, then V, then everybody started dancing. I kept quiet and I didn't dance. Tzuyu was swaying her head to the beat. Even mina joined in the dancing. Blood Sweat and Tears came up next and everyone was hyped!

Tzuyu was still there clapping her hands. I was looking at her until she looked at me. I got caught so I slowly divert my eyes away from hers and I heard her chuckle a bit. It was a cute laugh, sure....

Then Jimin-sshi changed the song after one loop of our album. It was his Promise. Everyone sang along, even Tzuyu. So I sang along also. I then stood up next to Jimin who was next to the speaker who was near Tzuyu. I was copying him, trying to make the others laugh.

Everyone laughed at me and Jimin as Jimin jokingly smacked my head as I was mocking him. Tzuyu covered her mouth with the back of her hand. Then suddenly, Hoseok hyung went to Jimin's phone and changed the music to Twice music. Yes or Yes came up and Twice then danced to the music like there was mo tomorrow.

We copied them of course. It was like we were performing for the crowd. Tzuyu was kinda shy, but she was dancing at the corner with minimal movements.

Tzuyu's POV

Man, these unnies aren't embarrassed at all! Even Mina unnie has no shame in dancing! I'm conscious about dancing because I get criticism on the Internet a lot that I can't dance, nor sing... I'm only good for visuals.....

I cough a bit while staring at the ceiling, thinking about my moment with Jungkook a while ago. I caught him looking at me, but honestly, I caught him because I was looking at him also. We made some eye contact.

I heard that Mr. Bang was friends with Mr. JYP before. Probably the reason why they are allowed to invite us here....

Everything was going fine until V started talking...

V: Aww look the the couple is shy...
JK: V hyung!!!

Jungkook charged at V and pinned him to the wall. He then started tickling V and they both were laughing uncontrollably.

J: Yah, kids, calm down...

Jungkook stopped when he heard Jin. V was holding his stomach, still smiling. Everybody laughed, I couldn't help but to give a small giggle. I guess my laugh stood out from the others' and everybody looked at me. The pair of eyes that caught my interest was Jungkook's in particular. There was a few seconds of silence. I looked down and I felt my face was really flustered.

Jungkook covered his mouth with the back of his hand.... Then that awkward silence was broken by V's laughter and Jimin's sounds....

JK: Yah!

Jimin and V knew that they were in for it so they ran. Nayeon unnie then approached me and elbowed me. Then before I knew it, my members were teasing me. Jin, Suga, Hoseok, and Namjoon were watching my members tease me. They were also laughing.

NY: Aishh, Yoda has a love interest!
MO: Yah, Chewy!

The room was filled with ayeees and other sounds that you hear whenever someone is being teased. I was really flustered and my face was flushed. I felt my face warming up and I was looking down covering my face.

Dahyun unnie then lifted my chin and everyone saw me blushing. Jimin and V was still running. But when Dahyun unnie lifted my head up, Jungkook stopped chasing them and glanced at me. He saw that I was having a hard time. I ran to the bathroom out of embarrassment. I locked the door and Mina unnie ran after me I guess. Then, everyone was in the bathroom door waiting for me. I locked the bathroom door and I was alone.

After about five minutes of hearing them say sorry and asking me to open up, I hear this...

JH: Tzuyu, I have the keys. I'm coming in...

And as soon as I know it, Jihyo unnie, RM, and Mina unnie was in the bathroom with me. I can see Jungkook trying to push through the crowded entrance.

JH: Tzuyu, we get that you were flustered and scared and probably embarrassed, but please, never run away like that!
MN: Chewy, you scared us!
JK: I'm sorry....

Mina, Jihyo, and RM turned around to him and everyone's eyes were on him. I saw the embarrassment in his face also. My face felt warm again so I covered it with my hands. I was blushing real hard, that my ears were probably red also.

I can hear Chaeyoung and Dahyun unnie laughing and talking about my ears. Jihyo and RM slowly and sneakily exited the room. I was still covering my face. Then Jihyo called Mina out and before I knew it, only Jungkook and I are left. They locked the door...

Then, I heard Jungkook mumble some stuff..