twenty six

Tzuyu's POV

Jungkook turned to my direction and I made my way to him.

JK: Hey...
TY: Oppa! Cloud is in my room right now... I'm scared...

He looked nervous and he started fiddling with his fingers...

JK: Hey, so Jimin hung was wondering if you could ask Dahyun for her number. So we could uhm.. Contact you guys...
TY: Why, of course! Hold on...

I quickly dashed to Dahyun unnie and tapped her shoulder.

TY: Unnie, can I ask for your number?
DY: tzuyu... What has gotten into you? You know that you don't have a phone right?
TY: Just tell me...

Dahyun unnie nodded and took out a sticky note and wrote her number.

DY: Here you go Tzuyu-ah... If someone texts me, I'll tell you...

She said it with a smile. A weird smile, she probably knows that I'm gonna give it to Jungkook oppa. Oh well, I mean, at least she can also get in contact with Jimin oppa once we take a really long rest.

I ran back to Jungkook oppa and he was looking the other way so I stuck the sticky note on his back. I patted his back making sure the sticky note was really stuck.

He turned around and was surprised to see me...

JK: Ah you're back!
TY: hmm... You mean your back?
JK: My back? What's up with it?

He reached out his arm to his back and he plucked the sticky note off his back. I giggled as he looked at me confused.

Jungkook's POV

Tzuyu is a weird girl. But that's what makes her really special... She's very special.

JK: Oh?! Tzuyu-sshi! What the heck?
TY: Surprise! Hehe...

She giggled and her giggle made me smile. It was cute and all, but her face is so beautiful. I couldn't help but stare at her beauty.

Her big brown eyes, her rosy cheeks, her bright smile... She... She's perfect! I stood there just staring at her in awe, she stopped giggling and stared back at me.

She smiled and looked down.

TY: Oppa...

I suddenly came back to my senses, daebak...

JK: Ah... Mianheyo... I was kinda.. Kinda.. S-spaced ou-out...

I stuttered as she looked up at my face. She smiled and hugged me.

All of a sudden, my world became slow. As if it was frozen, it felt great. Her arms were wrapped around me and I didn't know how to act.

My arms suddenly hugged her back, we were hugging each other. The feeling and sensation of the moment felt great and it felt like I was flying, best moments of my life.

I looked down at her head which was resting on my shoulder. Suddenly I felt myself shiver, I felt nervous but happy. Is this... Is this what it feels like... To be... In love?

She suddenly pulled her self away and looked down.

TY: Oppa... Mianheyo...
JK: ah.. Ah... It's... It's alright...

She looked away and the awkward tension that built up felt terrible. I didn't want things to be awkward with her afterwards so I talked...

JK: Hey... You want to get some drinks?

She didn't say anything but nodded. Then I remembered that we had no drinks... I only had my box of banana milk in my bag.

JK: is banana milk fine?

And again, she just nodded. She seemed nervous and very uneasy. She is cute when she's nervous.

I quickly rushed to my room and took two banana milks. I went back and they were all gone, it was just me and my hyungs again.

HS: Woah, Woah, Woah... Who's banana milk is that for?

They all smirked at me... I just headed back to my room without saying anything. I put one banana milk on the table and drank the other one. I could hear my hyungs conversatimg in the other room.

JM: Poor kid...
RM: Did you see that hug though?!
SG: Our baby boy is smooth...
J: he's growing up so fast!

I just face palmed and threw myself on my bed. Then I felt something itching in my pocket. I reached out for it and it was the paper that she gave me, the one with dahyun's number.

I quickly took out my phone and put Dahyun's number in. Should I text her now? Or should I not... Maybe just one text...

Jungkook: Hi Dahyun! If you could please, tell Tzuyu that she left her banana milk here... If she wants to get it back, I'll just give it to her...good night!

Ah... I shouldn't have sent that. So there I was, cringing at my text that I just sent. I buried my head under my pillow and gripped my phone.

Then my phone ringed. It was a notification, I felt uneasy. I slowly pulled my phone and turned it on. Crap, it was just a YouTube notification. Why am I so nervous for nothing?! Ughhhh!!!

I cringed more under my pillow. Then another ring, this time, I didn't feel nervous anymore. Im not supposed to be excited... But it was a text...

Dahyun: Hey, this is Tzuyu texting...
Thanks by the way... I'll try to go there now...

Jungkook: Ah no need! I'll be there with a banana milk okay?

Dahyun: Sure, thanks..

I breathed in and out. I stood up and quickly took the banana milk, I took another one just in case. I headed out the door but of course my hyungs had to stop me.

RM: Where are you going, Jungkook?
JK: What do you care?

Jimin just laughed at RM hyung and I headed out the door. I quickly ran to Twice's room. I knocked on their door and someone opened it. Tzuyu did...