forty two

Jungkook's POV

I can feel my whole body shaking, am I hallucinating again? I tried to open my eyes, just thinking of the possibility that it might as well be just sleep paralysis...

HS: Wakeee Uppppp!

SG: you have visitors, dear jungkookkk.... I didn't know that you were that important.

I sat up and the first thing i saw when I turned my head to my left, was Tzuyu sitting on the sofa near the window with her unnies next to her. She had a fruit basket on her lap while holding on to a plastic bag next to her and they were all talking to my hyungs, except for tzuyu of course.

Tzuyu was staring directly at me, and I was staring right back at her.... Her eyes suddenly tensed and her pupils went to every direction... Kyeopta...

(Kyeopta: cute in Korean... But it's spelled out differently in Korean, but it would look weird if I spelled it that way with non Korean letters... Just in case u didn't know... But u probably did... UwU)

I looked down at my legs, I couldn't feel my legs. My leg was asleep... They didnt put anastasia on me, did they? That would be too much! I just fainted and-

V: Ah.. You're alive Jungkook! Look at who came to visit you!

I gulped, I wasn't wearing makeup... It was embarrassing. And I had bedhead hair, oh well... Tzuyu had already saw me wake up like this...

JM: Your face looks so puffy today...Did you eat ramyeon yesterday? How dare you eat without me!

I just laughed it off, nervously... I don't really know why my face looks so puffy today, I also feel rather puffy inside if that makes sense.

JK: Ah... Jimin hyung.... You're back....

JM: hmm right...

He smirked at me... But I could see that behind those eyes of his, was a face that was saying not to talk about his breakdowns in front of the girls, well, this one particular girl actually....

Yugyeom quickly jumped at me and messed up my hair even more...

YG: Eyy man.... What's wrong with youuuu?

JK: What's wrong with you?

I plucked his fingers away from my hair, he's making me look even more of a mess than the mess that I already am... We talked a bit more and my hyungs entertained the girls as I sat up and ate one fruit from their fruit basket. As everyone was talking at the sofa, Tzuyu stood up and approached the hospital bed I was on.

TY: Oppa.... Here...

She placed the plastic bag at the table next to the hospital bed.

JK: Ahh.... Thank you...

I didn't take a look at the plastic bag first as she might think of me as a greedy guy, so I think I'll open it later. After some chats, the door opened. Cha Eunwoo and Moonbin came in, I was very surprised. How did they know that I was here?

EW: Jungkook!

(Lol, eunwoo's initials spell out ew 😂 it's okay, eunwoo is still hecking handsomeee)

MB: hyuuuuungg!

Moonbin dashed to my bed and patted my back.
I smiled at him and Eunwoo approached the bed as well.

JK: Why didn't you bring my no. 1 fan, Sanha?

MB: lololol, this is just revenge for something he did.

I nodded as I smiled. I didn't know how to answer that so we just continued to talk about life and the conversation kept on going. The conversation stopped when Jim hung talked to them too and he kept complimenting Eunwoo for his beauty.

As they all continued to chatter and chatter, I could only feel myself becoming smaller and smaller. In this small crowd, there was only one particular person that I'd like to chat to...

Eunwoo and Moonbin left quickly since they still had to practice for their future comeback. So it was just BTS, GOT7, and Twice in the room again. Still, they all went on and on about everything and anything they could talk about.

I kept quiet as my eyes started looking in different directions, I was having difficulty turning my head to twice's direction because I know that I get easily flustered and it's pretty obvious whenever I do get flustered.

But my eyes kept on going to Twice's direction anyway. As soon as I took a tiny look, my pupils met someone else's pupils, they were big, beautiful, and brown. I suddenly felt my heart skip a beat.

Tzuyu was looking back at me directly into my pupils. My pupils started to blink really fast and I gulped. I took a quick glance at her again and her eyes just widened, I guess she's lost in thought again, cause there'd be no other explanation of her looking at me...

At this time, I guess the other people in the room might've seen that tiny interaction between us. Geez, Jimin hyung and Dahyun were smirking at me again. But honestly, we should've been the one smirking at them, they're literally so close with each other! Hmmm.... Suspicious h u h?

I shook my head in a disappointed manner while rolling my eyes away at the both of them. Jimin hyung suddenly walked away from Dahyun and made his way to my bed.

JM: Bold move man, but ya gotta be strongerrr!

He whispered into my ear as my eyes that were staring at the wall narrowed. He leaned away from my ear and I looked at him with a sarcastic smile, I just shook my head at him and looked at Jin hyung who was suddenly staying quiet while everyone was in the middle of conversations.

I looked at his eyes and his pupils dilated. They were big, bigger than usual! I followed where those eyes of his were looking at, and it turned out to be Nayeon noona. I looked back at Jin and his jaw was open, his eyes were huge, and he was turning a light shade of red.

JM: You see it too, don't you?

I gulped and looked at Jimin hyung... Confused.