forty

Tzuyu's POV

I have already put away the cutter, and I've tried to resist cutting myself again because if the onces saw me, they'd be really disappointed I guess. I should keep my own problems for myself and not let anyone else worry about my problems,it's mine.

Then, Dahyun came bursting in the door.

DY: Tzuyu! Get up early tomorrow!

TY: What! Why?!

DY: Ah, never mind... You always get up early anyways... But here...

Dahyun handed me her phone and it had a message on the screen...

Jimin: Hey... Jungkook fainted...
this is Taehyung BTW.

Dahyun: oh shoot... Well visit
tomorrow, what room?

Jimin: hankook University hospital,
Room 301... He's awake now...

Dahyun: gosh... Okay, fighting...

* * * * *
TY: he fainted?

Dahyun unnie nodded her head as she took her phone back. Why did he faint? What happened?

DY: Yah, come with me to the convinience store... We have to at least get him something...

I agreed. We took our coats and mask, the yellow dust level is really bad today... Gosh, I hope that Jungkook oppa didn't collapse because of that!

DY: What do you think? Should we get him a fruit basket?

TY: Sure... Ah, banana milk!

I picked up five banana milks. I was planning on giving Jungkook three, unnie and I will drink one each and everyone will be happy. I called unnie and we went to the cashier to pay for the food.

Me and unnie went out the store and drank the banana milk that we had bought for the both of us. We had successfully bought the things we had to buy and went back to the dorm. It was not even night anymore, it was early morning already.

DY: Gahh! I can't believe it's 2 already, we just went to the convinience store!

TY: Well, it takes a while when you walk to this convinience store. And it's the nearest convinience store to the dorm that has a lot of good fruits.

DY: Who even decided to buy him a whole fruit basket?

TY: you did...

DY: oh... Well, it sure is a good thing that they had banana milk!

TY: Of course they would....

DY: Do you think Got7 oppas will bring soju?

TY: oh dang... I forgot that they're gonna come...

She shrugged. We were back at the dorm and everyone seemed to be sleeping. I had set the alarm next to my bed and tried to sleep. But of course, I couldn't sleep.

Damn, why am I so worried about him? He's not even that close to me... I mean, he only probably thinks of me as a little sister. He protects me as a little sister, he hangs out with me as a little sister, he sees me as a little sister, not a woman.

Of course he does, I should lower my expectations for the people I like. I guess I let pride take over me, as if he would actually like a girl like me, ha!

I've had many crushes before, I'm still not sure if I actually like oppa or if it's something I ate. But if I do like oppa, I have no idea of how I'm going to make him see me as a woman and not a sister.

I also don't know if we're really close. I haven't been close to a friend at all, except for my unnies. I've kept all my problems and life questions to myself, it's for myself to solve. I wouldn't want to be a hassle to the others, and I barely have the confidence to open up to my unnies.

I'm turning 20 already, I had probably thought that id solve all my life's worries and finally stop worrying about the simple things. But I guess life goes on, and so does its questions doesn't it? I thought I could've forget about my cringe worthy moments in life that makes me wanna die.

But it doesn't go, none of it does. But it will continue to multiply and become more than what it is now. There is definitely no one in this whole planet who has lived a ultimately peaceful life with absolutely no one bothering them.

I like to think that everyone suffers like me, unless they've suffered more. Well, more or less, we all suffer in the end.

Ah shoot, what am I thinking? It's almost sunrise and I'm still awake. I'm going to get bags under my eyes and my face might look puffy tomorrow.

With that said, I continues to ponder. I thought of random things I shouldn't have reminisced, I remembered horrible thoughts from the past. I never knew I'd reflect my whole entire life int his way, it sucks to remember absolute old trash.

* * * * *

As I continued to think, the alarm went off.

Ah, frick.... It's six already?!! I haven't even sleep a bit!

I sat up and went to the bathroom. I washed up and went to wake my unnies up.

TY: Unnie-yah! Wake up! It's morning... Dahyun unnie! You asked me to wake up early, but why aren't you waking up early?!!! UNNIEEEEE!!!!

I raged. It is always a chore to wake all of them up, but I somehow have managed to wake all of them up at once.

TY: Unnies! We have to be quick, you know some of you take forever when you're in the bathroom... I'm calling dibs on the bathroom down the hall!

MM: Oh no...

We all raced for our own bathrooms. We seem to think alike, we ranked the bathrooms based on their functionality and cleanliness. The bathroom down the hall is top 1 in all our lists, the bathroom in Nayeon unnie's room is top 2 and the bathroom in the kitchen is top 3 because it's near the kitchen.

As three of us twice members had successfully made it to the bathroom, the other six sat around doing nothing. But I heard Jihyo unnie's mouth ordering the other unnies to how to make breakfast and to fix their beds...

Ah... Jihyo unnie....