thirty one

Jungkook's POV

I couldn't stop smiling, my heartbeat won't slow down. I felt like I'm on cloud9, Im just really hoping that my hyungs are deep asleep now. It was very early in the morning now, and the halls were nothing but quiet.

No idols were to be seen anywhere roaming, walking, running, or to be heard talking. It was only my footsteps that I have tried to ever so carefully avoid making sound.

As I opened the door, I saw all my hyungs. They were in different parts of them room, all sound asleep. The television was still on but the lights weren't.

There were tiny pieces of food on the floor, particularly popcorn. I guess they had a movie night, huh... I turned off the television and turned the lights on. All my hyungs were scattered, three of them on the sofa, two sleeping on the floor and one is sleeping under the table.

Were they drunk? I decided to wake them up to teach them.

JK: YAH! YAH!!!

I shook them all one by one and shouted in their ears, just like the typical way we would wake each other up.

And of course, they were woke up. They stood up and fixed themselves. They seemed confused and said they felt strange...

JK: yah... We're you wasted again?
RM: I don't know... Were we?

Suddenly, Jimin started to laugh so loud.

JM: ahahaha V's face!
V: oh?

V had marker drawings on his face, a mustache, a goatee, glasses, and some kind of polka dot thingy... We were all in the verge of laughter and with Jin hyung's squeaky laugh, it made us all even laugh more.

I was in a really good mood, and I think it's not going to go real soon. Soon enough, I went to sleep.

TIME SKIPPP

I woke up to a sudden ringing sound, I forgot that I have set an alarm. And I was up in an instant, I really want to say goodbye to Tzuyu before we depart. I quickly took a shower and got dressed. But of course, I'm not allowed to enter Twice's room. I'm not a creep.

I just decided to wait outside of the room, just in case she will go outside. And there I was, standing in the hallway, waiting for someone who probably won't even come out of her room, like a creep.

I listened to songs on my phone for a bit and roamed around. I know for a fact, that she wakes up very early. She said it herself. I just don't know if she gets out very early.

Suddenly their door opened which scared the living lights out of me, I wasn't really expecting anyone to come out.

And it was her...

TY: Ah... Oppa...
JK: Hi Tzuyu... Why are your up so early?
TY: I didn't sleep at all... Why are you up so early?!
JK: Oh, I just woke up suddenly... You know?
TY: Ah okay....

She went ahead to the water dispenser and filled her cup with cold water. She drank from her cup and went back.

TY: Bye sunbaenim...
JK: ah....bye

And before I knew it, she was gone again. I didn't get the chance to say the things I wanted to tell her, why did i not even--ughhh!!! Jungkook! What's wrong with you?! You pabo!!!

And that was when I realised... Do I have feelings for her?

So I think I caught myself catching feelings for a co-idol. She is 2 years more or less younger than me, but I don't really mind the age when I have feelings. I just hope that she feels the same...

I don't really know what to feel or do whenever I get rejected. I have never been rejected, it seems that I'm lucky actually. All the girls I like have liked me back too... I have never been rejected.

Although I've never been rejected, I have rejected a bunch of people already. Girls who confessed to me before I was even an idol, there were countless of them actually...

Maybe that's why I feel so easy rejecting people, I've never felt it. Well, at first it was hard rejecting someone... But I got used to it. I don't know how Tzuyu feels for me though...

Maybe I'm just a close Sunbaenim to her, maybe a brother? I will never know whatever's on her mind, but I do hope that I find out soon.

But I don't know if I have plans of Co fessing my feelings to anyone for now... I'm not even sure if I really have feelings for Tzuyu. Is having a crush this weird?

Sure I've had a crush during my elementary and high school days, but is it different for adults? Is it supposed to feel different as we age? Well, maybe it's not puppy love like anymore. Maybe it's a bit more serious, minus the childish flirting...

If only I had been more observant with my past experiences and feelings... Will you really feel like you constantly think of her, or maybe replay some sweet moments of her again and again in your mind? Or maybe you keep glancing at her and when she glances back at you, you feel this warm feeling in your tummy that makes your cheeks burn.

Maybe you might feel that you can't look her in the eye and you get shy around her... I think... I think I feel those feelings whenever I'm around Tz-Tzuyu...

Am I catching feelings for her?

(A/N: whew, we've gone so far guys! ^^ thank you for the support! Guys, I think the author also hasss a crushhhh....[--///--] whelp, don't mind me... I'm just putting my feelings and sharing them with the characters' personality... Like how I feel... It's kind of useful actually... But then again, just don't mind me 😅
{edit: I am really thankful for all those people who are commenting such nice things, just people voting makes me happy! Thank you so much guys! I love you a lot!!!! 💜💜💜
Author nim~)