eighteen

Tzuyu's POV

So after we congratulated one another, I noticed that my unnies were greeting and thanking each BTS member. I can't do that! I'm awkward as Heck!

I can handle EXO because we've barely even talked to each other, but BTS?! Nah, I've had a lot of awkward moments with them.

JH: Tzuyu-ah, greet everyone please...
TY: Ah, Unnie... Can I pass?
JH: What Pass? Aish, Tzuyu-sshi, your shyness won't get you anywhere at all.
TY: Ow, but unnie!
JH: Tzu, JYP PDnim requires us to congratulate other idols!
TY: Fine.

I started with Jin. Then Suga, Jhope, Namjoon. Oh no, the maknae line's turn....

I headed to their direction but Jimin turned to me.

JM: Ah, Tzuyu! Nice job out there!

He gave me a high five and that's it. Taehyung then went to me.

V: Tzuyu-ah! Congrats!

He gave me a thumbs up and smiled.
I gulped because of the person I'm going to congratulate next.
Jungkook was actually watching me congratulate his hyungs. I looked at him and he looked at me, we made eye contact.

JK: Ah.... Good job...
TY: Oh, thanks...

Jungkook then held up his fist and pointed it to me. I gave him a fist bump and he did an 👌 sign. I smiled at him and bowed.

I went back to mh unnies. Gawsh, I think I'm sweating too much!

JH: Good job Tzuyu-sshi!
TY: ahahahah, thanks unnie...

I laughed nervously and I don't even know why. I then heard squeals and sounds from Jimin and V. I looked at them and they were teasing. Jungkook again. They were fist bumping and doing the 👌 sign to each other.

Then Jimin said something that is so awkward.

V: Oh, Tzuyu! Here, take my fist!
JM: Oh, Jungkook oppa! Can I have your heart instead?!

Jungkook looked at his hyungs then looked at me, checking if I was watching then we made eye contact.

One second eye contact then he looked down with his hand on the back of his neck. He looked at his hyungs teasing him and he had an upset look. He then went to Jin and the others trying to ignore Jimin and V.

JM: oh noh, I think this boy is mad at us!
V: Oh nononoh!

They looked at each other for a moment then bursted out laughing. I shook my head and went to Nayeon unnie. Nayeon unnie always has the most interesting stories.

When I went to Nayeon unnie, she was talking to Jin. And you know who else was near Jin? Jungkook.

It was like a mirror. The maknae with the oldest member but the genders are just switched.

NY: oh! Tzuyu, what's up?
TY: ahhhh... Nothing unnie...

I shyly hid behind unnie as she continues to talk to Jin. Jungkook noticed me and we made short eye contact then his pupils went to other places because he was trying to avoid my pupils I guess...

Then I couldn't handle the awkwardness anymore. I waved at him while smiling. He smiled back and nodded. Then I signalled him to come to me. Then he came closer. We walked further from Jin and Nayeon unnie.

TY: Hey there...
JK: Hi... Sorry about my hyungs...
TY: Oh, I don't mind them. It's not your fault so you shouldn't be sorry.
JK: ahahah, thanks... Why did you call me again?
TY: I called you to tell you that... It's more awkward if we make things awkward. So why not know each other more?
JK: Oh, sure! Does Dahyun have a phone?
TY: Yup... I can ask to add your number to her phone...
JK: Nice! Here's my number BTW...

He got a sticky note and a pen on the wall where the bulletin board of sticky notes were and he wrote his number then gave it to me.

TY: Thanks...
JK: You're welcome...

I had a pocket in my dress and I put the sticky note in my pocket. He gave me a thumbs up and I smiled. Then I couldn't stop. Stop smiling.

We then had to go back to our seats. We were in the same seats again and it was less awkward.

We performed again and got called again to receive awards again. It was just a repeat of yesterday but less awkward as I said.

After the reward show we were sent back to our rooms. We are supposed to pack up our stuff for tomorrow where we'll go back home again.

I was thinking about what I'll do once I get home and how Gucci is doing. Then Nayeon unnie opened the door.

NY: Hey, Tzuyu-sshi! JYP PDnim is calling us. That includes you!
TY: Ah... OK unnie...

I followed unnie to the couch in the room. Everyone was there, even JYP PDnim.

JYP: Good job girls! You better get ready, we will be having dinner. But it is a more different dinner, so you girls should be early...
JH: Uhm, sir... What kind of different?
JYP: You'll see...

JYP PDnim exited the door with no more words. It was quiet for a while and Jihyo unnie told us to get ready. So we did. I picked out my outfit which was a black jacket and ripped jeans. Also a cap and a mask. I asked Dahyun unnie to help me with my make up because all of my unnies were actually wearing makeup.

Dahyun unnie did a good job on my makeup and then Jihyo unnie asked if everyone was ready. We all seemed ready and we went to JYP's room.

Jihyo unnie knocked and it was opened. Got7 and Itzy was also there.

JYP: Okay, so is everyone here?

Everyone nodded their heads.

JYP: Kay, head to your vans. The same vans as yesterday...

We exited the building and went to the van as JYP PDnim ordered. This time, I called shotgun. I went to the front seat and then Nayeon unnie opened my door.

NY: Oi, Tzusshi, go at the back seat. No kids allowed here.
TY: But Nayeon unnie, I called shotgun!
NY: Even tho, it's important to keep safe...
TY: I'm old enough to drive a car!!!
NY: But you're not old enough to sit in the passenger's seat. Go to the back with Chaeyoung.
TY: What the-
NY: Go!

I hesitantly stepped out of my seat while I groaned at Nayeon unnie. This unnie loves herself too much. I lazily opened the van door and got in. I didn't close it, Jeongyeon unnie closed it for me. Gawsh Nayeon unnie!!!

(A/N: hey there! Missed me? Jk... I'm sorry I didn't upload for the past few days... I was too busy and also, have you seen the new group Txt? If not, you should. Stan Them! Also, what do u think about Txt and Itzy? 💜)