thirty seven

Jungkook's POV

Recently, she's been on my mind. Ever since the way back home, she was stuck on my mind. I've tried to get her out of my mind, I have tried ever so hard, but... I think... I think I really cannot.

Today was a normal Tuesday like any other, it's been about 2 days since we went to that music award. I heard that Twice might be taking a very long hiatus from the media...

Today, things weren't going well. First of all, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. It was really hot today, considering that we're far far away from the winter season, I'll die of heatstroke.

Today, Jimin hyung was in charge of the breakfast. We'll, let's just say that Jimin hyung is not that good of a cook. Waking up to a burnt breakfast really ruins your day, I was really hungry too...

Then, I fell asleep in my room. When I woke up, all of my hyungs were gone. They had went some where without me, how depressing... And when I got up, I was hungry again since I didn't have lunch.

I went ot the pantry to look for snacks, but they were all gone. Those punks ate it all for themselves, such hogs! They keep telling me not to be selfish... But I've only ever learned it from them.

When they came back, they all had milk tea with them. And guess what, they didn't buy me one. How mean! They all knew that I absolutely loved those things, but not even a single banana milk!

They said that they didn't bother waking me up since Ive stayed up so late last night, which was true. But V hyung and Jimin hyung was with me, and we were all trying to pull all nighters.

And here I am, almost going to sleep after having slightly burnt dinner cooked by Jimin hyung. I'm just thinking now, that's what I do before sleeping. I let all my thoughts out to leave my head blank.

V: Yah, Jungkook! Are these your pants?! Wash them already, geez! These were since the music award already! Gross!

V hyung busted through the door and started nagging about my pants. I haven't been washing my clothes lately, I figured I'll just drop by the laundry shop tomorrow.

JK: Yes, yes your highness... You can stop nagging me now.

V hyung didn't want to argue anymore since it was really late at night already, so he just let me take it from his hands. Before putting it in my pile of dirty clothes, I laid it on the bed first.

Jon hyung said to always check your pockets for money or tissues or anything really... And so I did. I was checking my pockets for left over money, but I found something else that was not money.

It was a paper. I took it out of my pocket and un crumpled it. Oh right, it was Dahyun's number... In my mind, I was debating whether to text or not. I'm still not sure if Tzuyu is fine yet...

You know what? I should text. I'll ask how Tzuyu is doing, I'll make it very casual. If she or Dahyun replies, then that's great. If not, I'll have to face it and just lay low for a while.

If I lay low, I'll practically almost dissappear from her life. I mean, we're almost complete strangers until we had those get together that tightened the bond between them and us, especially her.

010 *** ****

Hello, this is Jungkook. I somehow
got your number, Dahyun, if I'm
correct. Anyways, I would like to
ask if Chou Tzuyu is okay now,
she didn't seem okay last time.
I would also like to talk to her if
possible, if not, thanks anyways!

Hello Jungkook. This is Tzuyu, unnie
passed the phone to me... Thanks
for your concern, I am okay now..
Sorry for causing such a scene
last time, don't worry, none of it
is your fault. Same goes for your
hyungs... Take care I guess...

You too, good night and
sweet dreams! ^^

Thanks... Let's chat more often...

Okie 🙂

Gee, I guess I get really caring and I really want to look so nice and responsible in front of her. I think I know the reason why... I couldn't stop rereading the messages over and over again...

V: Yah! What are you doing all smiling and stuff? Get a laundry basket and put your clothes in there!

JK: Oi! What has gotten into you today? Jin hyung, is that you?

I teased. This mood will not be ruined by a man that si in a bad mood. What's up with him anyways? Maybe he got into a fight with one of the hyjngs again...

JK: Hyung, have you argued with someone again?

V: pshhh.... Yeah...

JK: Who is it this time?

V: J-Jimin Hyung...

Jimin? But he's the only person that he tells all his problems to, who will he talk to now? But I'm in such a good mood... I don't want the momentum and feelings to get ruined by this dude's problems!

JK: hmm... Hyung, talk to me...

He was speechless for a bit so I let him cool down. I got two banana milks from my mini fridge, I handed one to him. Maybe he might also want some chips... Or not...

V: J-Jungkook... Food won't help me...

JK: Ah... Ahahhaa, yeah...

V: He's been acting strange lately, he threw a little tantrum and kicked me out of our room. He threw some objects at me, it hurts Jungkook...

JK: Well.. Would you like to stay with me in my room until he becomes chill?

V Hyung nodded. Based on what me and the other members have seen of Jimin Hyung, he is somewhat bipolar. But his bipolarness is not intense, it doesn't change frequently... Just when something happens...

Jimin Hyung doesn't switch to his other bipolar side quite often, no one wants him to switch to that side anyways... His other personality seemed to be so depressed and gloomy... It's... Scary...

(A/N: hello guys, sorry for ruining the mood of the ending in this chapter, but I need your help. As you mightve seen, I keep on changing the cover of this book... I can't find a suitable edit for this book, also, I have absolutely no editing skills whatsoever.... So if anyone could just please send me what they would like to have as a cover for this book, you can send it to me via private message so I can change the cover... I'll credit it to the creator in the end.... Thanks a lot guys!!! Lots of love!
Author nim~~ 💜)