twenty eight

Jungkook's POV

JK: Well...

I was speechless. A while ago, we were just joking around and now it's dead serious. She looked serious and made the question look so important. It made me feel that I should answer it seriously too.
Tzuyu looked at me and I didn't want to look at her straight in the eye. Whenever I do, I feel uneasy and nervous.

But whenever I make eye to eye contact, it's different with every person. Well, with boys, it's all mostly the same. But with girls... I would sweat, I would looks away, my pupils go crazy, and I could nearly faint when they're especially near.

I'd feel all that with Tzuyu, it's just... It's different with her. She is my hoobae and I should treat her like one... But I treat her like we're the same age. I also allow her to treat me the same.

She doesn't have to call me all those respectful things, I don't really mind it at all, but I think Tzuyu minds... As I was thinking, she quickly tapped my shoulder...

TY: It's okay if you don't answer it...

And at that moment, I felt kinda sorry for her. She seemed really curious to know... And I feel bad if I wasn't gonna answer it.

JK: Well, I don't really know...
TY: Oh, okay...
JK: it seems like a habit of mine when I feel something strange...

Tzuyu glanced at me and we made eye contact, oh god... Do I really feel strange right now?

TY: So...youre feeling strange right now, huh?
JK: mmm... Yep
TY: Is it because maybe you're scared we might get filmed or taken photos of... Or is it because of the darkness...

She looked at me with a curious expression. And I felt even more strange, my heart felt like it had just skipped a beat. I breathed even slower and blinked rapidly...

JK: ahahaha, well... You see... I'm not used to being around g-girls... So...
TY: Oh... Yeah. Me too, I mean... I'm not used to talking to boys, I can't look them in the eye while talking to them. I usually just stare at my feet and calm myself down to prevent anxiety attacks...

At this sudden moment, Tzuyu looked at her shoes. Her legs were hanging from the bridge as we sat down. She was kicking it all around a while ago, but now, they remained still for a few seconds.

I saw her doing this and suddenly, I started staring at my shoes too. And as I stared into my sole, we heard footsteps. There's a person!

JK: Yah, I think we should go now...
TY: agreed..

We stood up and walked away from the sound of the footsteps. The footsteps were getting louder and nearer, I wouldn't dare look back! I don't wanna get caught and have Tzuyu suffer the hatred and bashing on the Internet.

But Tzuyu herself, looked back. And she ran even faster, faster than ever. She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me behind a tall Bush.

Behind the Bush, we decided to take a break and catch our breaths. Tzuyu took a peep at the people behind us a while ago, when I suddenly heard her gasp. She turned back to me and looked at me.

TY: Yah... Sunbaenim, I think they're idols too...

She whispered as I lowered down to her level for her to be able to reach my ear. I was shocked and surprised, I also wanted to look. I peeped a bit more as Tzuyu sat down and wiped her sweat.
I turned my back and saw her sitting down, sweaty, but still being able to keep looking like a princess. I sat down next to her.

JK: I think it's Kai Sunbaenim and Jennie Sunbaenim...
TY: Wahh, daebak! Havent they separated already?
JK: Maybe they just missed each other and decided to meet up...
TY: Yeah... But with your ex?!
JK: Well, it was none of their fault that they broke up... Neither of them walked out, it was their companies.
TY: hmmp...
JK: Have you ever dated before?
TY: Well... No...

She was a bit flustered when I asked her this question. I guess she has no understanding of the ways of dating, doesn't she?

TY: but... But I did have a crush...

Oh, so she had a crush huh? Well... That's normal.

JK: It feels good, doesn't it?
TY: Well, yes... Yes it does....

She seemed so precious and innocent at that moment, like she was a little kid. But then again, we barely have an age gap. She stared into the river as we sat behind the Bush. With her big brown eyes and her serious looking facial expression, I knew I wanted to be close with her.

She seems like a person who has a lot of sense, knowledge, intelligence, kindness, and beauty. She is the whole package, she also seems shy which just makes her look cuter. I feel so comfortable but a bit nervous around her, just like... How it feels... Having a crush on someone. I haven't felt this in a long time now, and yet... It always feels so good.

I cannot believe what I'm thinking right now, it felt so real. It felt good, I felt happy, I felt nervous. I was feeling all kinds of feelings when I'm with her.
I can't understand my feelings right now, i am in confusion. I don't know if this is real or just something I ate. I... I think I might like her...

(A/N: hello, I am very thankful for all the people who find my stories enjoyable. Thank you so much guys, I've always wanted to be a writer so that I can share my fantasies and imagination with others, I hope that everybody who wants to do the same will also write their stories here! I love you so much and thank you guys!
사랑행요 ♥♥♥, Author nim~)