eight

Jungkook's POV

Ahh, shoot... They left the both of us. Now it was all awkward silence. It was impossible to open the door with them blocking the way. I realized that maybe it's a good time to apologise to Tzuyu.

JK: I'm sorry, my hyungs are really crazy. I'll get them back for you....

Tzuyu quietly chuckled...

JK: Hmm?
TY: Ah, sorry. It's just that I'm like that to my unnies too.... That's why they call me the evil maknae...
JK: Well, you don't look evil...
TY: How ironic.... You apparently do worse things to your hyungs and still get called the golden maknae....
JK: Hmm, yeah...

Tzuyu giggles again...

TY: pardon...

I look at her with a smirk. Then we both blurted out 'Pardon?!' We laughed our heads off after that pardon thing...

Jimin's POV

Me and Dahyun decided to be sneaky and listen to the two's conversation. They were too quiet to hear until they both suddenly shouted 'ParDoN?!' which startled Dahyun.

DH: Daebak! Thos kids are crazy!

I giggled a bit...

RM: I knew I never should've taught him that....
MO: I bet I can eat this pizza whole in a minute!
HS: I bet you can't!
NY: Yah! Momoring! What are you-
JY: ahahahahahha, look at Momo!
NY: haha hahaha XD
JH: Yah, Momoring! You might choke...
MO: *burps* Hoseok, pay me....
HS: Aish! Here!

Jungkook's POV

It was quiet for a bit then she yawned. We were both sitting on the floor. She swayed head for a bit then suddenly it rested on my shoulder. I didn't dare move. If she wakes up, it will be so awkward. We both wouldn't have the guts to talk to each other again because of shame....

So I decided to also sleep. My eyes were slowly blinking, then my head started rocking forward then backward then it decided to lay on Tzuyu's hair. It was soft and smelled nice. As soon as I knew it, we were both asleep.

*****
Jihyo's POV

V: Congrats to the new couple!
HS: Tzukook for life!
NY: Yah! Tzukook! We purple you!
SN: I stan!

Sana said looking at V. V was also staring at her. Then suddenly Jeongyeon shouted...

JY: TaeSana! Whooo!
SN: Yah unnie! Yahhhhhhhhh!
V: I Stan.....

Everybody looked at V and laughed! We were all slightly drunk. We all had conversations and hanged out with each other. I approached Suga oppa. He had a shot of tequila... He let me drink some...

SG: Yah Jihyo! I sue you!
JH: huh?
SG: You made my heart explode! Stop hurting my heart! It's going boom boom boom!

Suga then starts to sing BBOOM BBOOM by momoland. Look, I am drunk, but I was still kind of in the right mind then....

SG: I like you Jihyo...
JH: Suga oppa, I-I...
SG: Gosh, why are you so gorgeous?

I felt his hand on my face... I touched it and felt it. I pressed it against my face and spoke...

JH: I like you too, oppa....

I then hugged him and he answered my hug. I took another shot of alcohol and then I lost my mind.

🤭🤭🤭

******
Jin's POV

Poor Nayeon. She's so drunk right now....

NY: Jin oppa!
J: Hmm?
NY: I love you so much! Saranghae oppa!

I felt that my face was red and flustered. Nayeon then approached me and suddenly collapsed on my chest. I raised her up with my hands. I dragged her to the couch, where Jihyo and Suga were talking.

NY: Oppa, why are you so handsome?
J: Well, I was born and raised with it....
NY: Jagi....
J: huh?
NY: Jagiya....
J: 0///0

Nayeon then fell asleep on my lap. This girl....

😳😳😳

*****

Dahyun's POV

DH: Jiminnie! Come!
JM: Yah! What do you want?
DH: Jimin, I just want you to know something... But first, are you drunk?
JM: no...
DH: okay, never mind....
JM: Why? What was it?
DH: Nothing really, it's fine, you can go now...
JM: Nothing important?
DH: Nothing in general.... Bye!

Jimin then walks away to mess with Taehyung...
Ah shoot! Dubu, you just missed your chance to confess! You blockhead, Dahyun! End my suffering...

😣😣😣

*****
Momo's POV

HS: You know momo, you are a very cute girl...
MO: Aish... What are you up to?

I said facing him... We were both drunk. We were just an inch away from each other's face...

HS: Momoring, I'll say it now... I like you too!
MO: Baka! I like you more!
HS: I like you most!

I then started tickling him. He started covering his stomach then we both were giggling and laughing and having fun.

😋😋😋

(A/N: Whatever alcohol they're drinking... It sure does give off some weird effects!)